You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
rose367

Kitakami

13 comments in this topic

[APN]
Beta Testers
57 posts
3,076 battles

Gunlion can i have my Kitakami back please :trollface:

[APN]
Beta Testers
57 posts
3,076 battles

why is the ship gone?

yep. they took it out of the game during the wipe. those that had it were given the gold back that they payed for it with but i liked my lil kitty 

[VPG-W]
Beta Testers
110 posts
4,938 battles

That pile of junk could be spotted killing friendly ships more often than enemies, good riddance.

[APN]
Beta Testers
57 posts
3,076 battles

That pile of junk could be spotted killing friendly ships more often than enemies, good riddance.

not in the right hands . i never sunk one friendly. you just had too be aware of your surrounds.. i loved spamming 40 torps at BB's . but you're right to many people just dumped n run not giving a s**t

[VPG-W]
Beta Testers
110 posts
4,938 battles

I'm sure there were good kit players, I considered buying one myself. Still would, if it was a permanent ship. That said, the majority of them were driven by baddies who spammed torps without a thought for their teammates.

• Cool 1

[NSF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,304 posts
9,284 battles

It got removed because it was terrible, just like the Albany.

I don't know how they intend to balance it to be honest, it was a really bad design in real life and that's represented rather well ingame.

I think people were just expected the amazing overpowered torpedo machine from navy field, or cancerkolle.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
221 posts
855 battles

I'll be honest though the Atago (spelling might be off a bit) is a pretty good ship at least in my opinion 

[P2W]
Beta Testers
105 posts
18,535 battles

I think if they increased the torp range back to 10k and significantly increased the reload time, it carried no reloads in real life, it would make it more interesting and more like how she was designed.  She would have to pick her moment and would only likely get one or two chances to fire.  She is an interesting ship, which makes her fun.  Not just another cookie cutter.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,843 posts
7,637 battles

They are bringing it back soon, after they update it. Also gunlion isn't here anymore.