You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Adenzel_

3000 doubloons and 2 Premium Ships.

19 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4 posts
776 battles

I just wanted to thank you WG for not only putting things right, but going above and beyond what technically needed to be done; You realised a PR disaster can also be a PR opportunity and at a guess I would say you have restored faith in WG to new heights.

When the Murmansk and doubloons were taken away it seemed like such an odd thing to do; something that would obviously upset many people. Personally I felt like I couldn't put any trust into WG and therefore I wouldn't have felt comfortable spending real money in game. That trust has been restored, and although I know we all make mistakes from time to time, this has shown me that you will at least try to do the right thing.

Thank you! =) 

shot-15.06.27_16.09.29-0530.jpg

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,106 battles

thank you for someone who is smart

+1 

Wanna play WOT? (Not trying to dereail or anything, I really want to test the GeForce 210 I have...Getting on now :hiding:)

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
4,017 battles

You got the doubloons back as well?

That's what I want confirmed.

I really need to download the update to see what is actually happening. I wish WG would just say what's up so nobody would have to guess like this.

Alpha Tester
496 posts
3,049 battles

WG have stated only the Murmansk is being returned, though they give you a 3 skill captain with it.

Beta Testers
51 posts
1,738 battles

I just wanted to thank you WG for not only putting things right, but going above and beyond what technically needed to be done; You realised a PR disaster can also be a PR opportunity and at a guess I would say you have restored faith in WG to new heights.

When the Murmansk and doubloons were taken away it seemed like such an odd thing to do; something that would obviously upset many people. Personally I felt like I couldn't put any trust into WG and therefore I wouldn't have felt comfortable spending real money in game. That trust has been restored, and although I know we all make mistakes from time to time, this has shown me that you will at least try to do the right thing.

Thank you! =) 

Last I heard the gold was another mistake and will be taken back.

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
4,017 battles

WG have stated only the Murmansk is being returned, though they give you a 3 skill captain with it.

Can you link that for me? Because I haven't been able to find it.

Of course, I could be blind.

Beta Testers
102 posts
4,336 battles

I also received the Murmansk and about 5 hours later I logged in and there was 3000 Gold sitting there.....dont know why, but if they take that back...WOW...Batten down the hatches ,I see another shitstorm approaching.....Well logged in this A.M. and saw 2 slots given and 2 slots taken away....3000 gold given and 6,000 taken away...wthWargaming????? If you think I OWE you 3000 gold ...guess again!!!!!Does ANYONE at WG Minsk have ANY CLUE as to what there doing?????   This is starting to border on the insane....think me and my wallet need to take a nice LONG break and find something else to while away all the free time and money on.....

Edited by joedoc973
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
4 posts
776 battles

You got the doubloons back as well?

That's what I want confirmed.

I really need to download the update to see what is actually happening. I wish WG would just say what's up so nobody would have to guess like this.

That's why I included the screenshot =)

Last I heard the gold was another mistake and will be taken back.

Got a link for that?

Yea I know, that's the main reason I made this post as it was a real shock that they made that extra step of giving not just 1k gold back but 3k. I think the extra 2k is to balance out those complaints about loosing premium time.

So, is everything zen?

Not sure about everyone else but I'm feeling very happy. 

So does everyone else that bought the Humble Bundle have the 3k gold now?

[-H-]
[-H-]
Beta Testers
452 posts
16,260 battles

I received my Murmansk back last night but when I logged on this morning I saw a little notice pop-up that I got 3,000 gold and a port slot. Thanks to Wargaming for making things right :honoring:

Alpha Tester
222 posts
1,761 battles

When I got the Murmansk in my port I also received 3,000 gold and a extra port slot. I already had 5,500 from the pre-order package so that brought me up to 8,500. I was planing on buying the Atlanta anyway so I purchased 3,000 more gold from the store giving me 11,500.

I bought the Atlanta with a captain with 3 skills for 9,025 gold leaving me with 2,475 gold than a few hours later when I logged back in I got a noticed that they deducted 6,000 gold (which I didn't have) and a port slot from my account and my current gold amount was zero so they took the 2,475 from my account.

So they will take back the extra gold they gave you by mistake. 

Here's when I got it:

shot-15.06.26_17.21.49-0605_zpsdcv208sn.

And here's when they took it away:

shot-15.06.26_20.46.46-0656_zpso9gqsuih.

Edited by Chisum

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

I received my Murmansk back yesterday evening but I have not gotten the 3k gold, slots or anything else that came with my Digital Ticket from Humble Bundle.  Honestly, this whole thing is making me not trust WG.  I paid more than $1 for mine, though I see most only give $1.  It's for charity after all.  But back on point.  It was clearly stated those who purchased the Digital Ticket would get to keep all of the bonus content going from CGT to launch.  That is the whole reason I spent $50 on it.  It's worth that in the long run.  But if WG is just going to give us the ship and think it's okay, they are wrong.  Be a Man and keep your word.  That's the way I was raised & I'm sure each of them at WG were too.  It's not about the money at this point, it's about keeping your word & the principle of it.  

Alpha Tester
2,007 posts
317 battles

When I got the Murmansk in my port I also received 3,000 gold and a extra port slot. I already had 5,500 from the pre-order package so that brought me up to 8,500. I was planing on buying the Atlanta anyway so I purchased 3,000 more gold from the store giving me 11,500.

I bought the Atlanta with a captain with 3 skills for 9,025 gold leaving me with 2,475 gold than a few hours later when I logged back in I got a noticed that they deducted 6,000 gold (which I didn't have) and a port slot from my account and my current gold amount was zero so they took the 2,475 from my account.

So they will take back the extra gold they gave you by mistake. 

Here's when I got it:

shot-15.06.26_17.21.49-0605_zpsdcv208sn.

And here's when they took it away:

shot-15.06.26_20.46.46-0656_zpso9gqsuih.

I would message support for that.

Alpha Tester
222 posts
1,761 battles

I did, we'll see what happens I guess. I'll post back here when I get my answer. 

Beta Testers
196 posts
575 battles

Be careful. As I said in another thread- if you use the gold and they later say it was a mistake to give it to you, they will give you a chargeback for it and lock your account till you pay for it. That is what they have done in WOT. We may just be in the eye of the storm.

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
4,017 battles

Finally got mine up and running today.

+ Murmansk

+ 3 point captains I didn't ask for.

No gold.

No slots.

Either of which are more valuable than three point captains in the long term and Wargaming knows it.

Sorry WG, see sig for details.

• Cool 1