Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptPayback

Satelite ISP and WoWs

1 comment in this topic

Beta Testers
22 posts
2,161 battles

I am aware that satellite ISP is very hard to be competitive in most action based games, Today was my first test to see if I could compete well here.. I must say I was extremely pleased to see. No lag issues on graphics it looked identical to every video of other players game play. As for my orders they seemed pretty lag or delay free.. One big reasons is Gunnery loading is longer than in WoT  closer to artillery or higher tier tanks.. WoT plays pretty well on satellite but seemed to play even better on WoWS.. As for win rates .. Do I cost the other players loses... Well knock on wood,,, I advanced 1/2 way through Chester upgrades not 1 loss so far... And only 1 fight in Tier Japanese cruise that was win also.. My feeling is so far probably best nation and class for Satelite  Isp players would be USN cruisers..

This just my first expierence with the game.. So is probably good I made it finally So I could offer my input and they can plot data from my ISP.. I have highest download rate and upload rate currently offered with Hughes Net.. So take that in mind.. I would definitely like to see Faster upload rates in future.. Yet IMHO it is very playable now.

:honoring:

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,714 posts
26,569 battles

on graphics it looked identical to every video of other players game play

Internet speed and latency does not affect graphics.

Sign in to follow this