You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

"Scheduled maintenance"

11 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
520 posts
18,977 battles

World of Warships - Scheduled maintenance

Greetings Captains! 

There will be a brief downtime on the NA server today, Friday, June 26, between the hours of 06:00-08:00 Pacific Time (09:00-11:00 Eastern), for scheduled maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

Action Stations! 

Your Customer Service Team

Any guesses on how long it will take for the server to come up today? 

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Please...don't...to much...complaining...today...not enough...cares....to give...

Nya~!

I like you.
  • Cool 1

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

Please...don't...to much...complaining...today...not enough...cares....to give...

Nya~!

So true. These forums have seen, in the last 24hrs, a years worth of cry baby whining. 
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

I like you.

So true. These forums have seen, in the last 24hrs, a years worth of cry baby whining.

I may represent the Imperial Japanese Navy (oh no look! the Rising Sun is in my Sig! Arrest me internet for the crime of not caring what China thinks!), but I will still use this popular American saying...

"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth..." ...and this applies to the forums as well. Sometimes I speak for the people...sometime the people speak against me...either way, I am the truth personified into an individual who does not care if the truth hurts your feelings. If its true, then your feelings matter not. Sowwy Nya~!

Beta Testers
76 posts
387 battles

I've made this exact comment on Reddit..  and started a entirely new flame war/ crying from morons....  but that is reddit nearly every day

[RRC]
Beta Testers
838 posts
22,935 battles

I would assume they are still getting everyone compensated for whatever buy in packages they bought. While I do hate servers being down, I would rather see that they are doing whatever they can to fix the issues with the Humble Bundle and other packages that didn't get implemented right yesterday. Rolling out something on this large of a scale is bound to have a few glitches and holidays to have to fix. Even if it takes them another 8 hours, I would say that's pretty fast considering how many accounts they have to work with. Hope its up soon but I would rather see them get it right than rushed the way MS and Apple do most of the time.