Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Abyssal_Flagship

A Reminder to Victims of the "BundleGate"

38 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

Hewwo Nya~!

Just a friendly reminder to victims of the Humble Bundle mess, or "BundleGate" as some have begun to call it, that although your anger and frustration and hate and etc etc etc ARE fully justified please refrain from SPAMMING this forum with your anger towards WG.

Read my sig, im not WG's biggest fan by ANYBODIES definition (go ahead and ask Ard lol), but you need to understand how to go about this. If you see a thread that, for example, is directed towards helping new players, or a thread about remembering our favorite ships of the CBT pre-wipe, please do NOT start throwing in your crap about the BundleGate.

Annoying your fellow players by these means will NOT help YOU, or ANYONE ELSE. All it is able to accomplish is to get the rest of the community angry at YOU, not WarGaming.

When WG has made other mistakes in the past, we complained about it using the proper method. Just because you lost A DOLLAR due to WG's mistakes does not entitle you to become a forum terrorist about it. How do you think the people who lost THIRTY dollars to WGs errors and mistakes feel? What about the people who bought the most expensive package and didn't even get to play at all because they never received a code?

Believe it or not, there IS a system for making your anger heard and felt. If the rest of us here can follow it, then you are no exception. Search or make BundleGate threads and complain there. Do NOT just run all around the forums ranting about it. You are only HURTING yourself and your cause.

Now i am by NO MEANS saying that WG is in the clear or anything like that at all. WG messed up bad here. But please just keep in mind that the rest of the forum should not be dedicated to YOU and your problems. Please keep that in mind while you begin to reply to this topic with things like "They need to hear us" and "Its a big deal" and such...believe it or not it is NOT the only thing going on in the WoWs world at the moment. Stop trolling un-related forum threads and give the rest of us a break from this crap showing up in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Thank You Nya~!

PS - Feel free to talk about your complaints and vent your anger here. This thread is an acceptable place for anything regarding BundleGate, so if venting your anger here will help you and keep you away from posting on other threads that have nothing to do with BundleGate, then type away my friends.

Edited by The_Battleship_Nagato
  • Cool 17

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,991 posts
760 battles

BundleGate.

I like it.

#BundleGate

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
129 posts
977 battles

Believe it or not, there IS a system for making your anger heard and felt. If the rest of us here can follow it, then you are no exception. Search or make BundleGate threads and complain there. Do NOT just run all around the forums ranting about it. You are only HURTING yourself and your cause.

Really? How is that proper system working for your Nagato?

WG isn't going to care unless it effects their bottom line.  Russians do not understand consumer relations.  They only understand scorched earth.

Edited by akm762
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
380 posts
3,279 battles

Why always add gate at the end of some controversy. Watergate was the name of the hotel.

I cant wait until GateGate becomes a thing.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
101 posts
962 battles

Hewwo Nya~!

Just a friendly reminder to victims of the Humble Bundle mess, or "BundleGate" as some have begun to call it, that although your anger and frustration and hate and etc etc etc ARE fully justified please refrain from SPAMMING this forum with your anger towards WG.

Read my sig, im not WG's biggest fan by ANYBODIES definition (go ahead and ask Ard lol), but you need to understand how to go about this. If you see a thread that, for example, is directed towards helping new players, or a thread about remembering our favorite ships of the CBT pre-wipe, please do NOT start throwing in your crap about the BundleGate.

Annoying your fellow players by these means will NOT help YOU, or ANYONE ELSE. All it is able to accomplish is to get the rest of the community angry at YOU, not WarGaming.

When WG has made other mistakes in the past, we complained about it using the proper method. Just because you lost A DOLLAR due to WG's mistakes does not entitle you to become a forum terrorist about it. How do you think the people who lost THIRTY dollars to WGs errors and mistakes feel? What about the people who bought the most expensive package and didn't even get to play at all because they never received a code?

Now i am by NO MEANS saying that WG is in the clear or anything like that at all. WG messed up bad here. But please just keep in mind that the rest of the forum should not be dedicated to YOU and your problems. Please keep that in mind while you begin to reply to this topic with things like "They need to hear us" and "Its a big deal" and such...believe it or not it is NOT the only thing going on in the WoWs world at the moment. Stop trolling un-related forum threads and give the rest of us a break from this crap showing up in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Thank You Nya~!

PS - Feel free to talk about your complaints and vent your anger here. This thread is an acceptable place for anything regarding BundleGate, so if venting your anger here will help you and keep you away from posting on other threads that have nothing to do with BundleGate, then type away my friends.

Wrong! Your wording is definitely from a WG apologist. This isn't about spending a dollar or thirty or any other amount. This about WG using a charity, A CHARITY of all thing to promote their game. Then going back on their word to the players. This also a hurt Humble and other charities. Lets just say for a moment they have some other WoWS promotion. Can we trust them? Absolutely disgusting behavior. My opinion of Russian gaming companies wasn't the best. Now its even worse. This is just appalling.
Edited by Political_Malcontent
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
460 posts
532 battles

I don't know if anyone brought it up in the huge gunlion thread(because there were like about 800 posts when I read it and didn't read them all) but didn't WG state that the Humble Bundle Murmansk was for CBT testing? Are we not still in CBT?

There's my $.02

Edited by Samalander

Alpha Tester
380 posts
3,279 battles

I don't know if anyone brought it up in the huge gunlion thread(because there were like about 800 posts when I read it and didn't read them all) but didn't WG state that the Murmansk was for CBT testing? Are we not still in CBT?

There's my $.02

If we are still in CBT why dont we still have the ship then? For all intents and purposes this is OBT but Alpha/Beta testers have a Head start before everyone. 

Beta Testers
81 posts
30 battles

Condensing everything in 1 place just makes that 1 thread super-delete-able by WG in a coverup

More threads = more discussion = more notice

Beta Testers
129 posts
977 battles

Condensing everything in 1 place just makes that 1 thread super-delete-able by WG in a coverup

More threads = more discussion = more notice

Exactly.  I have been directing people to the forums from within the game as well.

Ask yourselves this question: what would the RU server do?

What we need is maximum interference. 

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

Wrong! Your wording is definitely from a WG apologist. This isn't about spending a dollar or thirty or any other amount. This about WG using a charity, A CHARITY of all thing to promote their game. Then going back on their word to the players. This also a hurt Humble and other charities. Lets just say for a moment they have some other WoWS promotion. Can we trust them? Absolutely disgusting behavior. My opinion of Russian gaming companies wasn't the best. Now its even worse. This is just appalling.

...or maybe just from someone who has the mind of a grown adult and can understand that running around like a 4 year old in a temper tantrum is ridiculous.

and as previously stated in my OP, although y'all have justifiable anger about it, that does not give you the right to freely run around the forums ranting and raving in every single (non-BundleGate related) thread.

Use some sense and common decency for your fellow players here. WE did not do this to you. I didn't go into some secret underground bunker in Siberia to discuss with WG how we are going to trick you all into this mess. All i did was wake up one afternoon to see you people rampaging around these threads like a pack of loose baboons on the hunt for the golden banana.

• Cool 5

Beta Testers
312 posts
1,096 battles

I keep pointing this out, I should just have it pasted in Notepad or something.

Humble Bundle is not a charity. They received those keys from Wargaming and then SOLD them to us, with the advertisements stating nothing about the items being limited to a minuscule time-frame. They're a for-profit corporation that donates proceeds to charities at the buyer's discretion.

Beta Testers
18 posts
563 battles

I'm not going to be quiet because it needs to be said to anyone who will hear that Wargaming is not to be trusted and screwed over a big portion of their playerbase.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
129 posts
977 battles

...or maybe just from someone who has the mind of a grown adult and can understand that running around like a 4 year old in a temper tantrum is ridiculous.

and as previously stated in my OP, although y'all have justifiable anger about it, that does not give you the right to freely run around the forums ranting and raving in every single (non-BundleGate related) thread.

Use some sense and common decency for your fellow players here. WE did not do this to you. I didn't go into some secret underground bunker in Siberia to discuss with WG how we are going to trick you all into this mess. All i did was wake up one afternoon to see you people rampaging around these threads like a pack of loose baboons on the hunt for the golden banana.

Better call in the National Guard then.

#NoJusticeNoPeace

Edit: And why is a grown adult waking up in the afternoon?

Edited by akm762
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,420 posts
1,809 battles

Common sense? Decency? Act like grown ups?

Are we talking about the same internet forum goers, Nagato-chan? :teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

I'm not going to be quiet because it needs to be said to anyone who will hear that Wargaming is not to be trusted and screwed over a big portion of their playerbase.

By that logic, why are you and others even posting on the WoWs forums? Most of us here ALREADY play the game. If you are to use that logic in this arguement, then i ask you why are not ranting and raving elsewhere, like on the WoT/WoWp forums? Why not on the IGN forums? Why not on the PC Gamer forums? Your current approach of posting all of the anger HERE on the WoWs forums effectively nulls this logic out entirely.

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

Better call in the National Guard then.

#NoJusticeNoPeace

Edit: And why is a grown adult waking up in the afternoon?

because while the rest of you get to sleep soundly in your beds at night, im at work. its called the "Night Shift" aka "Working the Graveyard".

Beta Testers
129 posts
977 battles

By that logic, why are you and others even posting on the WoWs forums? Most of us here ALREADY play the game. If you are to use that logic in this arguement, then i ask you why are not ranting and raving elsewhere, like on the WoT/WoWp forums? Why not on the IGN forums? Why not on the PC Gamer forums? Your current approach of posting all of the anger HERE on the WoWs forums effectively nulls this logic out entirely.

Increased need for forum moderation keeps Wargaming on notice, and uses up some man (or woman, transgender, pangender, or agender) hours of their staff.
Edited by akm762

Beta Testers
335 posts
1,389 battles

I would go post on SCOTUS blog...

But SCOTUS is legit troll

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,762 posts
16,834 battles

Have you ever heard of an awareness campaign?

Do you feel it's right I got screwed out of something I paid for?   Instead of being a WG lobbyist, how about you stand up for your fellow players and support us in getting what was presented as a sale? 

I'm making noise because I want them to know it's unacceptable to act like this.  I sat around and watched them mess up WoT by changing Prem tank values for years, and never said a word.   This time, I'm choked.  I'm choked a Developer consistently screws up things their player base wants, and then half [edited]responds in some crap manner of repayment.

I want people to know this is how this game is starting, I want the ship I paid for, and I want WG to stop making such a mess of every offer, tournament, CW, ship, sale, they get their hands on.

If you want us to stop harassing these forums to show our anger, support us until we get the ship. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
129 posts
977 battles

I would go post on SCOTUS blog...

But SCOTUS is legit troll

They need to get Roberts to be their Community Manager.  He would interpret the crap out of the Humble Bundle debacle, and they wouldn't even need to apologize.

"If you purchase a Humble Bundle with the Murmansk code, you will keep the ship after OBT" actually means: "If you purchase a Humble Bundle with the Murmansk code, you will get nothing after OBT"

Edited by akm762

Sign in to follow this