Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ywing

just heard this form a friend

9 comments in this topic

[5D4]
Beta Testers
1 post
7,555 battles

Grandson of A CEO for master card asked his grandson why was he crying so he told him after findding out what . Grandfather plan's get Master card not let wargamming transation to go thur

[LFD]
Alpha Tester
3,951 posts
723 battles

Grandson of A CEO for master card asked his grandson why was he crying so he told him after findding out what . Grandfather plan's get Master card not let wargamming transation to go thur

ok?:amazed:

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

And that's why we shouldn't let kids play video games right?

I mean they could be learning English or something valuable.

Edited by Moksie

In AlfaTesters
1,242 posts
1,024 battles

Translation: Grandson was crying to his grandfather- a CEO of Mastercard- about #Bundlegate and grandfather said Mastercard would not let any transactions from wargaming to go through.

I think lol

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
106 posts
33 battles

I heard this from a guy down the pub that's cousin knows a guy at work who said that Unicorns are real and are all hiding in Nigeria with some wealthy princes :great:

Beta Testers
115 posts
56 battles

I heard this from a guy down the pub that's cousin knows a guy at work who said that Unicorns are real and are all hiding in Nigeria with some wealthy princes :great:

I have actually hit on the Nigerian Prince thing many times over the last twenty years. I am filthy rich and and any gorgeous babes that want to live in the lap of luxury (preferably two or three at a time) should hit me up. Honest.

Or you all can order my book : "How To Get Rich From Rich Nigerian Princes That Can Not Get Their Money Out Of The Country Legally" for only $2.95 at Amazing.com (plus shipping and handling).

Sign in to follow this