Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
betony1

Arkansas

12 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
81 posts
182 battles

When do we receive the Arkansas?  Or do we wait till open beta?? I hope to get it soon...................:ohmy:

Alpha Tester
81 posts
182 battles

contact support??? At the rate we are going, support wont exist with all the people threatening to sue!! Three major issues in 24 hrs, for one overall company, i doubt half of the support tickets will ever even be read! I will wait for a few days, then ill try. I am hoping that it all is just a mis-understanding, and that i can at least get one thing I thought I had back.

Alpha Tester
81 posts
182 battles

edit:

it says i am a lvl 5, i did many more then 50 battles in pvp, i also am pretty sure i  did more then 50 in pve, so i also lost on the level, for some reason. (and yes, it was done BEFORE the 23rd)

Members
8 posts

well, 49 battles (making sure they were 49 of pvp, not pve) is what was needed.  If you did 49+ of pve, you are out of luck.  If 49+ pvp, it should be in your anchorage with all your other ships (well, not quite all other, as the Murmansk is gone... but thats another thread).

Beta Testers
115 posts
56 battles

well, 49 battles (making sure they were 49 of pvp, not pve) is what was needed.  If you did 49+ of pve, you are out of luck.  If 49+ pvp, it should be in your anchorage with all your other ships (well, not quite all other, as the Murmansk is gone... but thats another thread).

False. I did not do 49 PvP and have it in my port, and it was stated very clearly that all battles counted. 
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
27 posts
39 battles

TOTALLY WRONG. Get your facts straight first before you post.

I had 96 games in CBT, every single one was PVE, haven't played anything but CO-OP yet and I have the Arkansas.

If you had 49 games or more before the deadline you should have the Arkansas now.

[VVV]
Beta Testers
223 posts
1,916 battles

Not true......I had 50 PVE battles in by the deadline and I have an Arkansas in my port, checked half an hour ago. 

[49LSD]
Beta Testers
9 posts
1,678 battles

What is the cutoff day fo this? The rewards was 23 june. Supposedly the Ark was before open bera. Do We still have a chance at this?

Beta Testers
4 posts
1,069 battles

contact support??? At the rate we are going, support wont exist with all the people threatening to sue!! Three major issues in 24 hrs, for one overall company, i doubt half of the support tickets will ever even be read! I will wait for a few days, then ill try. I am hoping that it all is just a mis-understanding, and that i can at least get one thing I thought I had back.

Those people are absurd. The game is in beta.

[STAR2]
Beta Testers
5 posts
8,241 battles

we still have chance to win the arkansas or was it just to release version 4.0 ?

Sign in to follow this