You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dedlychipmunks

Ugh...

12 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts

I seriously can't believe everyone who paid the dollar for the humble bundle seriously thought they were gonna get 30 odd dollars worth of permanent stuff. That makes no sense. Which means the people who paid that dollar are either braindead, or  just as greedy as they're accusing WG of being. Also, I love all the legal experts on the forums who are planning multi-billion dollar class action suits against WG, Belarus, and video games in general. Seriously, some people these days...

• Cool 1

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
10,036 battles

Oh yes, this is going to help the situation loads......I'll tell you right now no one cares about the money, all you're doing is rubbing everyone harder.

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

WG have publicly apologized for this mix-up. People complain about spending money and not getting anything- warranted. They all should be compensated based on their "payment" *cough, donation* amount. Paid $1, get $1 worth of in-game dubloons.

Edited by Morpheus29

Beta Testers
196 posts
575 battles

I seriously can't believe everyone who paid the dollar for the humble bundle seriously thought they were gonna get 30 odd dollars worth of permanent stuff. That makes no sense. Which means the people who paid that dollar are either braindead, or  just as greedy as they're accusing WG of being. Also, I love all the legal experts on the forums who are planning multi-billion dollar class action suits against WG, Belarus, and video games in general. Seriously, some people these days...

Yeah we are all idiots to believe we would get that stuff.  Probably braindead.  Or maybe we can read.

fgrnYBn.png

[DIEBL]
Beta Testers
28 posts
11,425 battles

Clearly none of these people were interested in actual charity, only a bargain.

It was too good to be true, so sorry Charlie Brown.

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,762 posts
16,841 battles

It was too good to be true, so sorry Charlie Brown.

I was offered something, I bought it. I paid more than $1 dollar. 

Beta Testers
2,420 posts
1,809 battles

People aren't upset about the dollar. They're upset ecause they were told they were going to get something which they didn't receive.

The Murmansk is for sale in the shop. If they wanted it, they could just go but another one. They don't care about the money OR the ship. They're upset because they were told one thing, then given something else...

Alpha Tester
2,007 posts
317 battles

People aren't upset about the dollar. They're upset ecause they were told they were going to get something which they didn't receive.

The Murmansk is for sale in the shop. If they wanted it, they could just go but another one. They don't care about the money OR the ship. They're upset because they were told one thing, then given something else...

"Upset" is an understatement. It's like the end of the world.

[VX9]
Beta Testers
619 posts
4,170 battles

The Murmansk is for sale in the shop. If they wanted it, they could just go but another one. They don't care about the money OR the ship. They're upset because they were told one thing, then given nothing at all

fixed that for you. The money went to charity. Most people aren't asking for it back, I'm certainly not. WG needs to own up to their mistakes and try to redeem some of their integrity. To pull this off right after the fiasco with the Arkansas.... Not a good way to start open beta

Members
4 posts

No, most people are upset because they thought they were gonna pull a fast one on WG, and once again they found out that they're just not as smart as they thought they were.

Seriously, this is no different than walking into a Walmart, finding a 60 inch tv under a tag that says $10.99, and then throwing a fit when Walmart won't honor that ridiculous mistake. 

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

No, most people are upset because they thought they were gonna pull a fast one on WG, and once again they found out that they're just not as smart as they thought they were.

Seriously, this is no different than walking into a Walmart, finding a 60 inch tv under a tag that says $10.99, and then throwing a fit when Walmart won't honor that ridiculous mistake. 

especially after the district manager says the tag is correct

Beta Testers
196 posts
568 battles

I hate to break it to you but this is more or less the consumer attraction basis for Humble Bundle as a site. Its supposed to be a win-win-win situation. Consumers get goods at much lower cost and get to pat themselves on the back for helping charities. Developers get exposure and advertising with less effort than other means and they pat themselves on the back for doing something for charity.. Humble Bundle gets to pocket a percentage and they pat themselves on the back for getting money to charities. Thats how they operate as a business.

Edited by ravenouscorvidae