You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kmanweiss

Murmansk - stop whining and do something

42 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
248 posts
381 battles

WG has proven they don't care about the players.

Gunlion has stated that WG received no funds from the humble bundle.  While this is technically true, it's also just a dodge.

People bought into the bundle, tried the game, and decided to spend money with WG to purchase pre-order packages.  WG made a TON of money from the humble bundle.

If you want to show them what this sort of insult means to you, do something.  Demand a refund of your pre-orders.  Stop spending money WG products.

There are other companies, and other games that would value your financial support.  WG obviously doesn't give a damn about us.  They don't care how bad this looks.  They don't care about insulting us and lying to us on the eve of a major game launch.  They only care about the money.

I personally have requested a refund of my pre-order package.  While I was a huge fan of MOO1&2, I will not purchase WGs MOO.  I will no longer make purchases in WOT.  I will look into WGs competitors as a potential place to dump my expendable income from now on.  If WG is going to be so two-faced about this fiasco, then how can we trust them to be honest in the future?  How many lies are you going to believe?

• Cool 8

Beta Testers
35 posts
63 battles

It's not really true as I stated in another thread. They still gain some from Humble Bundle sales, as there are slider bars to adjust what each party gets. On default developers get a small percentage, but still some income from the deal.

• Cool 1

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,762 posts
16,834 battles

Will be opening a ticket with WG support now demanding I receive what I paid for.

I will also be spamming these forums demanding I get my damn ship and gold and slots as advertised.

I encourage you all to do the same. Take action. Don't lean over and take it and shrug.

Beta Testers
653 posts

It's really hard to justify giving money to a company that has lied to you and taken something from you that you were promised. I really hope people are sincere when they say they intend to not give them money. I think Wargaming are counting on themselves being the only player in the market for a competitive warship game to just do whatever they wish.

Beta Testers
684 posts

WG has proven they don't care about the players.

Gunlion has stated that WG received no funds from the humble bundle.  While this is technically true, it's also just a dodge.

People bought into the bundle, tried the game, and decided to spend money with WG to purchase pre-order packages.  WG made a TON of money from the humble bundle.

If you want to show them what this sort of insult means to you, do something.  Demand a refund of your pre-orders.  Stop spending money WG products.

There are other companies, and other games that would value your financial support.  WG obviously doesn't give a damn about us.  They don't care how bad this looks.  They don't care about insulting us and lying to us on the eve of a major game launch.  They only care about the money.

I personally have requested a refund of my pre-order package.  While I was a huge fan of MOO1&2, I will not purchase WGs MOO.  I will no longer make purchases in WOT.  I will look into WGs competitors as a potential place to dump my expendable income from now on.  If WG is going to be so two-faced about this fiasco, then how can we trust them to be honest in the future?  How many lies are you going to believe?

agreed. first and last time WG will see anything from me. never again.

Well you won't be missed I can assure you of that

Will be opening a ticket with WG support now demanding I receive what I paid for.

I will also be spamming these forums demanding I get my damn ship and gold and slots as advertised.

I encourage you all to do the same. Take action. Don't lean over and take it and shrug.

Well good luck in getting your money back 0% chance of that happening

You won't last long on here if you want to spam thats a bad attitude to take we don't need people like you.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
35 posts
63 battles

You won't last long on here if you want to spam thats a bad attitude to take we don't need people like you.

Are you feeling ok buddy? Or are you just trolling?
Edited by magicbush
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
124 posts
344 battles

1. people whine that the game is taking too long to go live
  2. the preorders were probably the very reason it was taking too long, WG just decides to go with it and open the servers
  3. and the Murmanskgate

[W-A-R]
Beta Testers
27 posts
485 battles

Are you feeling ok buddy? Or are you just trolling?

He's absolutely right about it, you WON'T get your money back. Maybe the ship, and that stuff, but not the money.

2. Spamming will most probably get you out of this forums, without ANY of the 2 things i mentioned before.

3. Do you think that because 1 people stopped putting a couple bucks on this games, WG is going to break? Hell naw. I'm pretty sure that, ''You won't be missed''.

• Cool 2

[W-A-R]
Beta Testers
27 posts
485 battles

I already did something. I uninstalled WoWs and will be charging back the three ship pre order package that I bought months ago. I await my ban. I didn't even buy the Humble Bundle. If the devs want to be bait-and-switching scumbags over a ~$15 pixel boat and some gold, then they don't deserve any of my money, or my time.

"Oh you bought the Murmansk? That's nice. Now buy it again."

You just paid 1$ for it... now, with these actitudes, wg isn't going anywhere.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
81 posts
6,126 battles

You just paid 1$ for it... now, with these actitudes, wg isn't going anywhere.

If you read my post you would clearly see that I said I never bought the Humble Bundle. It's not about $1, it's about the fact the WG said that you would keep the things you bought into OBT. They then turn around and basically tell people they are SOL and to deal with it. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
35 posts
63 battles

He's absolutely right about it, you WON'T get your money back. Maybe the ship, and that stuff, but not the money.

2. Spamming will most probably get you out of this forums, without ANY of the 2 things i mentioned before.

3. Do you think that because 1 people stopped putting a couple bucks on this games, WG is going to break? Hell naw. I'm pretty sure that, ''You won't be missed''.

I don't care if I get my money back lol, but I do want what I purchased as agreed by the contract I signed when I bought it. Also it would be easy to get the money back honestly if I wanted to or if he does, by explaining the situation to your CC company. They refund scams and lies all the time(I have done it a few times). I wont do that as most of it went to HB/charity and it's not their fault, but I wont buy from WG in the future if this is not resolved obviously. So yes I am asking if he is a troll as it was an out and out lie regardless if it was a mistake. It's peoples hard earned money, and not just a random lie which is obviously wrong by itself. 

The whole "$1" thing is [edited], as many people paid much more than $1 lol.

Edited by magicbush

Beta Testers
684 posts

@Lag_Killed_You_Not_Me    Do you really have to be so bloody rude at the DEVS by calling them s***bags? really from an alpha tester I expect better things from you on these forums, you should know better than that, Its people like you that I look up to being an experienced player that you are.

I got everything back including the Murmansk 85k in gold 4 million in silver + 3k experience

late edit: also 3 crew captains with 9 points to give out on my ships

Edited by Admiral_Of_The_Fleet
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
5 posts
578 battles

FIGHT THE POWER!!! GIVE US OUR SHIP!!!!

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

I see your temper tantrum has spread its ugly hands into every possible post. Please, do us all a favour and make like the rest of the mob and threaten to uninstall and never play. You shant be missed.
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
56 posts
431 battles

dude..why are you even here???? go jump in a lake. the only reason your in this thread it to troll. If you dont have a pony in the race ...get lost.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
56 posts
431 battles

I see your temper tantrum has spread its ugly hands into every possible post. Please, do us all a favour and make like the rest of the mob and threaten to uninstall and never play. You shant be missed.

AGAIN.....dude..why are you even here???? go jump in a lake. the only reason your in this thread it to troll. If you dont have a pony in the race ...get lost.
  • Cool 1

[VO_0V]
Alpha Tester
427 posts
681 battles

doesn't bother me at all. at the end of the day, it's a stupid little mistake that was made by WG. It was a $7 investment (I went ahead and got all the other deals with the humble bundle) that could have saved me from having to buy a $15 premium ship in the long run. It didn't work out. I really don't have plans to buy the ship any way. But it being gifted would have been nice.

I'm not going to get my panties all up in a wad over a stupid mistake that COULD have saved me $8. I have way much more important things to worry about other than a damn game and what it did or didn't give me for a bungled promotion.

Crap happens. You can get all huffy about it and show how much it affects you by boycotting the game, or you can just say meh, keep playing the game and be thankful it's not the new Batman game, or any game made by Ubisoft or Bungie.

Beta Testers
35 posts
63 battles

doesn't bother me at all. at the end of the day, it's a stupid little mistake that was made by WG. It was a $7 investment (I went ahead and got all the other deals with the humble bundle) that could have saved me from having to buy a $15 premium ship in the long run. It didn't work out. I really don't have plans to buy the ship any way. But it being gifted would have been nice.

I'm not going to get my panties all up in a wad over a stupid mistake that COULD have saved me $8. I have way much more important things to worry about other than a damn game and what it did or didn't give me for a bungled promotion.

Crap happens. You can get all huffy about it and show how much it affects you by boycotting the game, or you can just say meh, keep playing the game and be thankful it's not the new Batman game, or any game made by Ubisoft or Bungie.

Yes crap happens, but a company lying is not a good thing to support in any means. Which is why I do not support those companies either. I have plenty of games in my library I have had no issues with, and I was hoping this would be one of them but sadly is not :(. If they lie about this and you ignore it what's to stop such practice in the future? That is why people are upset.

[VO_0V]
Alpha Tester
427 posts
681 battles

Yes crap happens, but a company lying is not a good thing to support in any means. Which is why I do not support those companies either. I have plenty of games in my library I have had no issues with, and I was hoping this would be one of them but sadly is not :(. If they lie about this and you ignore it what's to stop such practice in the future? That is why people are upset.

they made a mistake and they sent a representative straight out to bear the bad news. they didn't ignore it or try to brush it under the rug and forget about it.

taking ownership of their mistake (cause mistakes happen) is a step in the right direction.

newspapers sometimes take weeks to make a retraction, and then you don't see it cause it'll be on page 14 in the B section.

gunlion came right out and made a straight thread about it.

*shrug*