Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gen_Patton2012

A little lost on status...

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
13 posts
900 battles

So I hear the CBT is still ongoing, and I was going to get a Yubari tonight, except the premium shop says they aren't available and I'm hearing talk of the OBT starting soon. I figure if the ships are gone it must be starting like within a few weeks or something....Did I get a bad link to get the ship or is it opening or, well, what? Just a little lost, know most of y'all are more up to date than me. See you on the water!

Beta Testers
81 posts
30 battles

So I hear the CBT is still ongoing, and I was going to get a Yubari tonight, except the premium shop says they aren't available and I'm hearing talk of the OBT starting soon. I figure if the ships are gone it must be starting like within a few weeks or something....Did I get a bad link to get the ship or is it opening or, well, what? Just a little lost, know most of y'all are more up to date than me. See you on the water!

dont buy anything

you might get NOTHING in exchange!

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
13 posts
900 battles

Well thanks y'all, I'm glad I asked!! I heard about the humble bundle screwing people....maybe it is better to wait for the OBT. Really do hope it's that close! Been watching youtube vids a lot but only now got the money for the access, go figure haha. Man, I'm excited, can't wait for the US BB line.

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

dont buy anything

you might get NOTHING in exchange!

Listen not to this. Yes, Premium ships were removed for purchase, but any in-game purchase of dubloons will be credited right away. Accounts will not be wiped when transitioning from pre-OBT---> OBT---> Release.

Beta Testers
81 posts
30 battles

Well thanks y'all, I'm glad I asked!! I heard about the humble bundle screwing people....maybe it is better to wait for the OBT. Really do hope it's that close! Been watching youtube vids a lot but only now got the money for the access, go figure haha. Man, I'm excited, can't wait for the US BB line.

definitely wait it out

Right now we've seen that WoWS staff is dishonest - so definitely think twice about giving them your money!

who knows, they could even be lying about OBT wipes not happening!

Anything is possible now :(

Alpha Tester
13 posts
900 battles

Sounds like they're really ruffling feathers with this wipe! Just curious, is it conjecture that it'll be about a week or was there something written I missed?

Sign in to follow this