You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FluxCapacitor

Shame on wargaming for the E3 fraud

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
81 posts
30 battles

Shame on WG and the WoWS staff indeed :(

This makes your entire company look incompetent and [edited]-ish, not just one person

despicable

[GOAT]
Beta Testers
1,523 posts
7,150 battles

Shame... shame... shame... ding ding...

[SIMP]
Alpha Tester
796 posts
3,386 battles

...because this explains a lot:amazed:

Dude if you don't know what he's talking about then you're not affected so move on. EVERYONE ELSE knows what's going on , if you want to know then just read the forums

Beta Testers
1,708 posts
189 battles

Dude if you don't know what he's talking about then you're not affected so move on. EVERYONE ELSE knows what's going on , if you want to know then just read the forums

Provide a link, anyway.

Beta Testers
12 posts
83 battles

I just can't believe how Wargaming can commit a fraud blatantly in this manner.

Basically for these who are not in the loop. Wargaming offered a bonus from the E3 bundle that includes a ship, slots, gold and a premium. Devs/staff have confirmed that we will recieve these goodies even after CBT but now that we are in OBT and Wargaming changed their mind. E3 Bundle won't give you anything now and Warming tells its playerbase that you can go [edited]yourself.

Beta Testers
653 posts

TRION committed fraud on a wide scale with their Archeum Founder Packs (pre-order) for ArcheAge last fall. They tried to scrub all evidence that they had promised a permanent 10% cash shop discount for people who bought the pack, then refused to offer refunds. Worse, they drug people along until most credit card companies chargeback grace periods had expired before dropping the bomb. Then they went on a mass-banning and censorship spree on their forums to try to contain the damage.

It seems that game companies can now add fraud to their business model if it's profitable and we're supposed to accept it.

Edited by barahur

[DERE]
Beta Testers
539 posts
983 battles

TRION committed fraud on a wide scale with their Archeum Founder Packs (pre-order) for ArcheAge last fall. They tried to scrub all evidence that they had promised a permanent 10% cash shop discount for people who bought the pack, then refused to offer refunds. Worse, they drug people along until most credit card companies chargeback grace periods had expired before dropping the bomb. Then they went on a mass-banning and censorship spree on their forums to try to contain the damage.

It seems that game companies can now add fraud to their business model if it's profitable and we're supposed to accept it.

I remember joining that game right after that happened. I was wondering why every one was so grumpy and rage quitting.

Now I feel bad for the open beta testers about to pour into warships :(

Beta Testers
653 posts

I remember joining that game right after that happened. I was wondering why every one was so grumpy and rage quitting.

Now I feel bad for the open beta testers about to pour into warships :(

I was one of those people and I paid a hell of a lot for that Archeum Founder Pack just to get ripped off. I was hoping that it was just TRION doing it and it was an isolated incident. Seems not to be the case.

Although I only gave $10 to HumbleBundle for the E3 package, I've bought in-game gold and premium ships from Wargaming besides the Murmansk. I feel like an idiot now. Worst part is they probably figure they have us over a barrel and they're right. Industry practice is to permaban anyone doing chargebacks so if anyone has invested any time/money into WoT or WoWP and tries to do a chargeback, they'll lose everything.

Edited by barahur

Beta Testers
12 posts
83 battles

I'm gonna take a long break from this game and any other wargaming games from now and try War Thunder. I refuse to support a company that commits fraud.

• Cool 1