Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wildsauce123

anyone notice any new bugs since 0.4.0?

13 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
2,420 posts
1,809 battles

The only bug I've noticed is the sound cutting in and out. It doesn't directly affect gameplay, though

Beta Testers
367 posts
401 battles

How about smoke not deploying after you deploy smoke. Took this pic after deploying smoke for the second time. First time I didn't notice it till I doubled back to get behind first wall of smoke and saw none.

shot-15.06.25_21.34.24-0994.jpg

Beta Testers
1,021 posts
3,578 battles

Does the client failing to load count as a bug?  Gave up on the upgrade and deleted the game and reinstalled the game.  The good news is the client got much further into the installation before it failed; almost to 70%.  It has failed three more times at different points.  Does that count as a bug?

Beta Testers
11 posts
130 battles

I have noticed one that I have never run into before.  Yesterday I was on low health after having just put out a fire (and yes, the fire was actually out).  About 30 seconds later my ship literally broke in half and sank with no addition enemy action taken.  Nobody shot at me, torps or otherwise, I just broke up and sank.

[CDOGZ]
Beta Testers
702 posts
4,530 battles

This only happened once, so I'm not fully sure if it was on my end or not -

Basically a battle started, I'm clipping right along in a Chester - 78fps - everything going swimmingly.

Ran into an Erie, start laying into him, shell after shell pounding away at him like a good little prison-shower bi.... errr... you get the idea.

He explodes! At that very instant my FPS drops to 8.

Eight.

For the next 5 minutes, I'm limping away from 4 ships barreling towards me at 8 fps. Juking proves to be rather difficult and laying down retreating suppression fire does as well but I put a hurt on at least 2 of them before dying. The instant I explode, 78fps resumes and the problem never repeated itself again for the remainder of the night.

Filed that one under #Awkward

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

Not sure if lag or bug but switching from outside view to targeting view my camera jumps all over the place. Not really sure how to describe in a way that makes sense. 

I'll be targeting a ship in 3rd person view and press "SHIFT" to switch to gunner view and I'm suddenly looking at the sky or the water and zoomed all the way in despite changing the zoom previously. Also I have to turn to find the ship again as not only is it not centered vertically, its is off by a long shot horizontally. 

Hopefully that makes some sense.

[DUDES]
Beta Testers
80 posts
10,457 battles

The voice has happened to me. The fire coming out of the barrels has happened to me. But I had another issue that I don't know if it was me or the game because it happened during only one game. That was my shots passing through the enemy ship unless I hit him at the water line. I also suffered from pressing the fire button and it taking one or two seconds before the guns fired. My guess is it's some lag issues that they will be dealing with for a few days since the number of people online has jumped so much.

Sign in to follow this