Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
rocketdrive

161 players within my range....

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,651 battles

...minimum wait time 2 minutes.....has wargaming actually made their matchmaker worse than it was during cbt?

like if was just 161 players in Q then sure but apparently they are within my range, and I'm willing to be most of them are tiers 1 or 2. so....why am I waiting again?

Edited by rocketdrive

[SIMP]
Alpha Tester
796 posts
3,406 battles

...minimum wait time 2 minutes.....has wargaming actually made their matchmaker worse than it was during cbt?

like if was just 161 players in Q then sure but apparently they are within my range, and I'm willing to be most of them are tiers 1 or 2. so....why am I waiting again?

Stop playing the SIMS and jump into some lower tier fights until folks catch up

Beta Testers
2,440 posts
8,653 battles

It doesn't make a difference. Taking out tier 2s can get you 2+ min wait times. The MM must be so overloaded that it's getting confused.

Beta Testers
284 posts
667 battles

I hope they fix it soon, because it's only going to get substantially worse when OBT hits.

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,651 battles

I was in the chikuma, or what ever the tier 2 ijn cruiser is

Edited by rocketdrive

Beta Testers
284 posts
667 battles

I think I found your problem:

post-1000706791-0-84663800-1435277491.jp

No BB or DD players.

Nobody wants the tier 3 BBs because (almost) all of them have the Arkansas.

Alpha Tester
111 posts
293 battles

I guess this is why they are still getting us to test the OBT version of the game. I had the exact same problem with anything except the tier 1 ships. Hundreds of players in my tier range, 2 minute wait time. If I had to guess, there is probably a rule that prevents a couple of tier 2's getting in a match with a bunch of 1's or something, so the wait is for more ships of your own tier.

Beta Testers
284 posts
667 battles

Hundreds of players in my tier range, 2 minute wait time. If I had to guess, there is probably a rule that prevents a couple of tier 2's getting in a match with a bunch of 1's or something, so the wait is for more ships of your own tier.

Well I don't see why, at least for tiers 1 and 2. I never had much problem with tier IIs in the Katori.

Edited by HaxfireMantle

Beta Testers
2,420 posts
1,809 battles

I guess this is why they are still getting us to test the OBT version of the game. I had the exact same problem with anything except the tier 1 ships. Hundreds of players in my tier range, 2 minute wait time. If I had to guess, there is probably a rule that prevents a couple of tier 2's getting in a match with a bunch of 1's or something, so the wait is for more ships of your own tier.

No, it's cuz we got like a million people at tier 1.

I had a match with all tier 1's and 2 tier 2's today, and another with all tier 2's and me at tier 1.

It's just because of the flood of people restarting.

Sign in to follow this