You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mudman24

WG says you get to keep the Humble Bundle OBT, or not

89 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
196 posts
575 battles

Updated- http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/34287-important-humble-bundle-e3-digital-ticket-information/page__pid__895233#entry895233

Many have put in tickets and gotten this response from "Support"-

tUs6WGj.png

But this is what I read prior to buying it and telling all my friends to buy it-

fgrnYBn.png

I really hope you guys honor what you said because if you don't I think things will be off to a rocky start.  For me it's not about the money, but the principle.  If this doesn't get resolved, your testers will feel scammed by you and you will have also tainted the allure of using the charity even though they are not at fault.  Please make it right.

• Cool 18

Beta Testers
840 posts
595 battles

Agree 100%.

I'm also sure that support is DEAD wrong on this.

WG's not stupid enough to sink it's own new game right before it launches.

Beta Testers
3 posts
1,233 battles

yeah what's going on?. I don't have my tier 5 Russian ship Murmansk or any of the gold? will this be fixed asap?

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Save the screenshots in case this thread disappears. :hiding:

• Cool 5

Beta Testers
196 posts
575 battles

They can nuke things on this forum but I am pretty sure they can't nuke my imgur account. :popcorn:

Beta Testers
225 posts
757 battles

Yep have all of them personally incase I need to make a video on it :teethhappy:

[B-W-M]
Beta Testers
117 posts
3,672 battles

Considering I had spent roughly $300 on the pre-order ships, gold, and premium packages, which total 6 months premium time and 35k gold. I had better get my purchase reapplied.

Alpha Tester
39 posts
462 battles

Is WG Customer Support EU handling our support tickets for WoWs? :trollface:

I also spent money buying the humble bundle because Wargaming says i keep the items...i want either my money back or the items because this is ***** saying one thing and doing the other. :angry:

[DERE]
Beta Testers
624 posts
2,574 battles

Yep have all of them personally incase I need to make a video on it :teethhappy:

load that up on youtube as well!  I'd love to see the youtube comments being made

[MELON]
Alpha Tester
357 posts
4,903 battles

I find it funny that the WOT forum post just got locked.

Edit: Creator of thread ask for forum to be locked.

Edited by Fog_Destroyer_Johnston

Beta Testers
133 posts
3,012 battles

We shall see. I bought this bundle to receive the Prem Boat. Gunlion stated we keep this after it goes live. If this was a mistake on his part so be it but WG at that point has to admit the error and re-activate all the bonus codes to that the membership can go and get what both parties agreed too.

Bad enough we lost the 5 ports but then I figured you did right by putting them 1/2 price to be able to use the 1000 Tokens to get the ports.

I am more upset with the lack of comments from the mods of this forum and WG staff.

Let Rome burn at the hands of its people.

All they have to do is make a statement to kill all he said she said crap. Yet its like no one is in charge to be able to post anything about this and the membership is just getting more and more pissed.

It all boils down to a lack of respect from WG towards its members to let them stew over this for so long.

Beta Testers
225 posts
757 battles

load that up on youtube as well!  I'd love to see the youtube comments being made

Yep, just waiting on the word. I'd rather hope its a mixup than a final decision. Don't have the pitchfork and fire out yet. Customer Support tends not to know what the other side is doing. 

Let's hope its a snafu

Beta Testers
17 posts
900 battles

This is one of those situations that ends with journalists involved. Don't [edited]up your first impressions , WG.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,726 posts
26,569 battles

I got the bundle as well, submitted a ticket just now with all the screenshots and info.

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
739 battles

Murmansk is my one and only beloved ship well and Gremy, how dare you take her away from me, WarGaming! I have faith that they'll come trough. Basically means support staff have their heads up their asses

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

Considering I had spent roughly $300 on the pre-order ships, gold, and premium packages, which total 6 months premium time and 35k gold. I had better get my purchase reapplied.

well your other items are already in PORT if you haven't loaded the game.

Its just the murmansk humble bundle that appears to have been misplaced, gone AWOL, been shanghaied etc :sceptic:

Alpha Tester
283 posts
18,209 battles

I don't have my tier 5 Russian ship Murmansk, the +7 days of premium or any of the gold. I hope that our code redemption is recorded on our account for the humble bundle purchase.

Guest ArdRaeiss
0 posts

I don't know why it(the bundle) was announced in such way in the first place. It surprised me(it was E3 only, no Russian version...), I haven't heard about such plans before. I was even thinking about buying one for myself but missed the opportunity.

I don't know why it was delayed(or whatever happened to it). Most likely due to the bad syncronization between various departments on some step between bundle preparations and 0.4.0 release.

At the moment I don't know anything about the bundle. The proper announcement will be made when situation is clear.

BTW, I haven't got my Arkanzas for some reason...

• Cool 7

[DRACS]
Alpha Tester
33 posts
1,758 battles

I don't know why it(the bundle) was announced in such way in the first place. It surprised me(it was E3 only, no Russian version...), I haven't heard about such plans before. I was even thinking about buying one for myself but missed the opportunity.

I don't know why it was delayed(or whatever happened to it). Most likely due to the bad syncronization between various departments on some step between bundle preparations and 0.4.0 release.

At the moment I don't know anything about the bundle. The proper announcement will be made when situation is clear.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

Beta Testers
17 posts
180 battles

The situation is clear. You owe me a Murmansk (or the refunded gold price of it), the bonus gold, and the 5 port slots.

Anything short of that is fraud.

PS: E3 is the trade show for the US Entertainment Software Association. It is an American association. Likewise I wouldn't expect there to be NA keys available at a foreign event like the Russian Game Developers Conference.

Edited by Grisamentum
  • Cool 14