Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Malagate

Service Level Problem

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5 posts
1,334 battles

Upon logging in I was notified that I had attained Service Levels 2 through 6.  I received the monetary (silver) rewards that were listed, but I did _not_ receive the free XP bonus and it seems that I cannot complete daily missions either, as no progress or rewards are being given for accomplishing those.

It seems that part of the game thinks I'm Service Level 6 and won't let me level up beyond that, and part thinks I'm Service Level 2 because I can select random battles, but not advance my daily missions.  I'm also getting my Captain XP and game-earned free XP.

I'm confused, am I missing something obvious?

Beta Testers
5 posts
1,334 battles

Just discovered that despite playing 3 battles a few hours ago, the summary in my profile says that I have no battles.

Anyone else seeing this weirdness?

Beta Testers
9 posts
150 battles

Just discovered that despite playing 3 battles a few hours ago, the summary in my profile says that I have no battles.

They wiped the stats and ships with this test getting ready for OBT.  So you're battle count is gone.

Beta Testers
5 posts
1,334 battles

No, I understand, but I did 3 battles this afternoon and they aren't showing up.  I checked with my friend who's playing, and his stats are displaying fine.  My battles and kills aren't being counted for my records or for my daily missions, as well as the weirdness I mentioned in my first post.

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

Can't be bothered to check if you posted this before or after you created another thread about it. But you're probably playing Co-Op mode.

Sign in to follow this