You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shnooki

Casual clan that is active NA West coast.

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
532 posts
990 battles

I am looking for a more active Clan that has plenty of members that play world of warships and are friendly and open to have people join there groups. So far I joined one clan but the members are never on when I am online. Or they are on the Twitch.tv inviting their paid members instead of the team players they have in the clan. If anyone has any ideas of a clan or you like to just use this post as your way to recruit players. Please feel free to leave a post and a website to sign up at or send me a PM. Thank you.

[MWM]
Alpha Tester
1,704 posts
2,271 battles

Hate to be "that guy" But right now clans have no affect on anything, Honestly wait for Open Beta when there are more then 5 or 6 choices for good groups.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
670 posts
6,767 battles

AOC(Armored Outcasts) is based on the west coast. Originally a WoT clan but have/did have players in Warplanes, but will be very active in Warships. Friendly, informative, positive group of players. 

Until WoWS's opens a clan section, please use our Tank webpage <--. TS info is on the page, Stop by or pm me in game. Active hours during evening(Pacific time). 

Everybody's welcome unless your a negative person. We are a older group of players. Look forward to seeing you! :honoring:

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
522 posts
10,150 battles

We have members online at most times of the day. We have a non-WG site that features its own forum and chat room. Why not stop by our group and see if we're a good fit for you?

• Cool 1

[ARMDG]
Members
3,243 posts
1,579 battles

Got negged the last time I did this, and while I'm not actually a recruiter I can say -FOG- is always looking for new and active members.  The clan is technically split up between casual, warship competitive and tank/warship competitive clans, but we all play together on the same teamspeak server.  We're a rather active bunch, with quite a few good players.  Here's our in-forum recruitment thread so you can take a look if you want.  

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/22331-action-stations-fleet-of-fog-recruiting-fog/

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

Hate to be "that guy" But right now clans have no affect on anything, Honestly wait for Open Beta when there are more then 5 or 6 choices for good groups.

Personally I would have to agree with Tiger here...

I was in -FOG- but due to the fact that apparently many people do not like them and other things I left within 48 hours of joining. Was debating on trying to join KNTAI or their sister NAFGO but really its just smarter to wait it out...no point in limiting yourself before even OBT has a chance to bring in so many more people and clans

[-MEG-]
Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

I own the clan [VP-9] Patron 9 but I'm not here to try and recruit you. if you want a TS to hang out in and div with some people in game I'll PM the TS info when I get home. most of us are more active in the afternoon.

regardless whether your in my clan or another feel free to drop nu and hang out some.

Also, Negato. didn't realize you left FoG within 48 hours of joining. what's gone so horribly wrong since the last time I hung out in that TS 

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,214 posts
3,150 battles

I'm with Tiger and Nagato. I was considering leaving my WoT clan that I have been with since 2011, but I realized that there war really no point to doing so yet. For now I'll just stick with the folks I've been playing with the last 4 years over trying to find new people. I personally find it difficult to leave that clan you've called home for a long period of time.

Edit: That being said, it doesn't mean it's illegal to socialize with people from different clans, so there's still no real problem, aside from some official administrative stuff once clan wars and the like expands.

Edited by SuperNickster

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

I own the clan [VP-9] Patron 9 but I'm not here to try and recruit you. if you want a TS to hang out in and div with some people in game I'll PM the TS info when I get home. most of us are more active in the afternoon.

regardless whether your in my clan or another feel free to drop nu and hang out some.

Also, Negato. didn't realize you left FoG within 48 hours of joining. what's gone so horribly wrong since the last time I hung out in that TS

To be honest, I didn't care to stick around and find out. Im in a dedicated RP group here on the forums, and the moment I told them (on Skype) that I got recruited into -FOG- they ALL started PMing me saying "Don't take it the wrong way, but GTFO out -FOG-" ... then when a good buddy of mine let me know he was in it until (something) happened then I was like "Oh...well then I guess I'll be taking my leave then..." Plus personally I didn't really get a good vibe from anyone except Hornet (who is awesome) so yea I didn't feel any sort of want to try and stay in a clan that didn't feel right and made my whole RP group feel uncomfortable...

Not trying to bad mouth -FOG- or anything, I don't feel that is my place. I am just stating the true and honest facts about what it was like FOR ME during my VERY SHORT time with them, nothing more or less. They honestly do seem like a good group of people, just not my kind of crowd...except Hornet and the guy who recruited me (cant remember name to save my life...I think it was Amagi?) but those 2 are awesome...Amagi might be just 1% weird, but hey aren't we all? I know for a fact that I hold a steady 66.35% weirdness level at all times of the day :P

Beta Testers
1,279 posts
333 battles

I'm with Tiger and Nagato. I was considering leaving my WoT clan that I have been with since 2011, but I realized that there war really no point to doing so yet. For now I'll just stick with the folks I've been playing with the last 4 years over trying to find new people. I personally find it difficult to leave that clan you've called home for a long period of time.

Edit: That being said, it doesn't mean it's illegal to socialize with people from different clans, so there's still no real problem, aside from some official administrative stuff once clan wars and the like expands.

I can fully understand you...I just left my FFXIV Free Company not to long ago after being one of the founding members for over a year...though knowing that after all the hard work and respect and friendships that they are all virtually gone. I mean, I have eternal permission to hop on the TS anytime and hang out but...that's just TOO weird...like, breaking up with your BF or GF but still going and hanging out at the coffee shop and going shopping

If you have a clan already, don't bother jumping off the deck if you don't already have the life boat ready to go, and if your solo now then don't even worry about clan stuff yet...too soon™

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,401 posts

I was in -FOG- but due to the fact that apparently many people do not like them and other things I left within 48 hours of joining. Was debating on trying to join KNTAI or their sister NAFGO but really its just smarter to wait it out...no point in limiting yourself before even OBT has a chance to bring in so many more people and clans

I didn't know there were that many people that didn't like us.... It's really only a specific group of 5 or so people who created so much drama they got themselves demoted/kicked out/they left. When you have nearly 200 members, you can't please everyone. :P

Anyways, OP, you can join a clan now but as said above, it doesn't really do much till open beta if not release. You're welcome to give FOG a chance. Just send me or one of our recruiters a pm and we'll talk.

• Cool 1

[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts

I am looking for a more active Clan that has plenty of members that play world of warships and are friendly and open to have people join there groups. So far I joined one clan but the members are never on when I am online. Or they are on the Twitch.tv inviting their paid members instead of the team players they have in the clan. If anyone has any ideas of a clan or you like to just use this post as your way to recruit players. Please feel free to leave a post and a website to sign up at or send me a PM. Thank you.

We have members online at most times of the day. We have a non-WG site that features its own forum and chat room. Why not stop by our group and see if we're a good fit for you?

I can usually find people in KNTAI to div with... and I'll offer to div myself whenever my limited play time allows^^
  • Cool 1

[CRANE]
Supertester
9,505 posts
3,448 battles

I think the reason there was a large 'dislike' for FOG was during the wave of Poi during matches. I'm relatively active in game when I get the time to play and 95% of the time I'll either hear nothing or get o7'd from the other team. Might be completely off with the time this all happened though....who knows

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
522 posts
10,150 battles

We do welcome people who are not members of our clan to hang out with us in our chat room and general forums. So please consider hanging out with us. If at some point you'd like to join (or are curious about it), go ahead and message me.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
532 posts
990 battles

Poi ~ Thank  you all for the info and for posting your website I hope this helps other out too. Those that are looking for a group of people to hang out with and play World of Warships.  I will be looking though each of the Clans and checking them out.