Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Otakumouse

Hi Wargaming, my Ticket is 10 days old and still "In Queue".

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5 posts
108 battles

Any ideas how long I'm going to wait before my ticket is addressed on Support? A person replied once but there's no update on my ticket since then...

I know you guys are busy but would appreciate it if I can get some sort of update.

Thanks much!

Edited by Otakumouse

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

Have you replied on it at all since the person contacted you? Because if you do that, you just get sent to the end of the queue again.

Beta Testers
5 posts
108 battles

Actually yes - I replied twice without knowing about how their ticket system works. But I replied the same day I posted the ticket since I forgot some additional info. Never replied again after that > < I don't mind waiting. Just wanted some sort of feedback from them that the ticket is being processed. Ticket is about a refund since I purchased something on the wrong server :(

Edited by Otakumouse

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

Actually yes - I replied twice without knowing about how their ticket system works. But I replied the same day I posted the ticket since I forgot some additional info. Never replied again after that > <

Possibly PM someone like Gunlion here to see if you can get a response then, because I doubt support will look through these threads.

[MWM]
Alpha Tester
1,704 posts
2,303 battles

Possibly PM someone like Gunlion here to see if you can get a response then, because I doubt support will look through these threads.

That can add another 3 weeks to the wait.......................They have to few people answering way to many tickets. If it is not VERY important please don't send it in to them.....................

Beta Testers
5 posts
108 battles

Yeah, im pretty much aware about the number of people they are serving. They have millions of players. I guess I'll just have to wait. Just taking my chances in case some WG staff decided to browse these threads.

Though I think their support needs a bit of improvement though. Just my opinion.

Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
5,747 battles

Be patient. I have personal experience with the support and it takes about 2 weeks before a ticket is even seen, a lot of the times it's longer. They are very busy every day so give them time. Glad to see people putting tickets however. :)

Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
588 posts

Any ideas how long I'm going to wait before my ticket is addressed on Support? A person replied once but there's no update on my ticket since then...

I know you guys are busy but would appreciate it if I can get some sort of update.

Thanks much!

Last we knew, gunlion is backed up like a month or more in his forum inbox (he has over 600 messages unread).  I'll poke Nathan with the thread link in the morning since I am not going to poke him right now (he will rip my arm off if I wake him up).  If it's that "dire" (or needs immediate attention) PM me the ticket number and I will pass it to them so they can see what's going on. :)

[TAF34]
Beta Testers
201 posts
14,891 battles

I'm still waiting for a Gunlion to read a PM from me since early April. I'm sure by now that he can't read English or he can't read at all. piff no hope there!

Beta Testers
5 posts
108 battles

Last we knew, gunlion is backed up like a month or more in his forum inbox (he has over 600 messages unread).  I'll poke Nathan with the thread link in the morning since I am not going to poke him right now (he will rip my arm off if I wake him up).  If it's that "dire" (or needs immediate attention) PM me the ticket number and I will pass it to them so they can see what's going on. :)

Really appreciate it @dirtymax! I'm willing to wait but if this will somewhat speed things up, that would be great!

Beta Testers
5 posts
108 battles

UPDATE: Wargaming finally refunded my purchases! Thank you to all who helped specially @dirtymax :)

And big thanks to Wargaming Support as well for refunding my purchases :) You just need patience like most of the people here mentioned :P

Thanks everyone :)

Sign in to follow this