You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daigensui

Kantai Collection Discussion Thread Kai

28,825 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,675 posts
2,259 battles

This is our Kai form? YAY!!! 2500 more pages and we are Kai Ni.

At this rate of postage, we may need a Kai Ni in about a your or so. :teethhappy:

Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,901 battles

Come on! it's cute, maybe that one time when it went off during formation, but it was still cute!

Lol

That moment when you're in formation and your bae calls to ask about something and that ringtone goes off.

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

Lol

That moment when you're in formation and your bae calls to ask about something and that ringtone goes off.

Things just get awkward after that

Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,901 battles

Things just get awkward after that

If you're still in Basic and your DS hears that...

RIP

Edited by KreigsmarineKitty

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

If you're still in Basic and your DS hears that...

RIP

we didn't have cell phones during basic

Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,901 battles

we didn't have cell phones during basic

That would make sense.

Alpha Tester
299 posts
1,432 battles

Guess I should also make a congratulatory post here.

Congrats everyone on a Kai thread! Let's keep the community rolling.

Alpha Tester
960 posts
416 battles

I've asked this before and will ask it again. Do locked/archived threads stay around on the forums? Because there's a lot of information that's definitely worth salvaging. There's stuff like why German engineering weren't stronk (and Wehrabingo: Kriegsmarine edition), Pugliese systems, naval aviation, translations of Japanese aces, USN gunnery and accuracy charts, historical context for half the drama that Mayoi's talking about...

Seriously, I say this again and again, the stuff in the old thread can probably double or triple the content matter in the history forums now, and that stuff really needs to be kept. This is to say nothing of the player reviews on the various KanColle events. 

At the end of the day people make free time for stuff they want to do. I just would really like to know how long I have to salvage stuff before it disappears. Not quite saving old warships and turning them into museum pieces, but the analogy I think is there. 

Alpha Tester
3,033 posts
2,329 battles

I've asked this before and will ask it again. Do locked/archived threads stay around on the forums? Because there's a lot of information that's definitely worth salvaging. There's stuff like why German engineering weren't stronk (and Wehrabingo: Kriegsmarine edition), Pugliese systems, naval aviation, translations of Japanese aces, USN gunnery and accuracy charts, historical context for half the drama that Mayoi's talking about...

Seriously, I say this again and again, the stuff in the old thread can probably double or triple the content matter in the history forums now, and that stuff really needs to be kept. This is to say nothing of the player reviews on the various KanColle events. 

At the end of the day people make free time for stuff they want to do. I just would really like to know how long I have to salvage stuff before it disappears. Not quite saving old warships and turning them into museum pieces, but the analogy I think is there. 

there's a lock archive thread where the old thread will be from now on, but it most likely get buried by some spam.

Alpha Tester
9,364 posts
26 battles

Also, I'm designing fictional ships and have come to my fictional country's approximate parallel to the 'Big 7' Battleships, the Nagatos, Colorados, and Nelsons. About 35k-40k tons in weight, 16 inch main armament, decent balance of speed and armor. My current design issue is the turret layout, and I have it narrowed down to two primary layouts I want to use.

I highly suggest that you try reading Norman Friedman's US Battleships.
  • Cool 5

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

I like Maya's Kai Ni art. Don't know what it is that I like about it though...

the hat, the skirt, mostly the skirt

Also Maya just looks so much more cool and badass and adorable in the Kai Ni art

Also she gets her own faerie

Edited by blasterion

Alpha Tester
59 posts
152 battles

Even the old 'Count to 10,000' thread is still in the archives, so I'd guess, things do stay.

Alpha Tester
7,898 posts
27 battles

i fell in love with Maya all over again

Perhaps a bit on the skinny side for a cruiser that should have been bulged.

Supertester, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
11,226 posts
1,928 battles

If she's definitely Hiei then we'll need to check your stomach. I've never seen such a thing as a Hiei capable of cooking.

I'll pass. I remember what happened to Frunze.

Alpha Tester
9,364 posts
26 battles

Forever. It is kept safe. Just go to the first page of this thread, where I linked it.

Alpha Tester
1,513 posts

Wooh! we did it! We're Kai now :D

However

Is that Prinz Eugen? Explains why she's holding the chopsticks like that lol.

I think thats Ro-chan.

Hmm...Still, Prinz Eugen's not totally out of the question yes?

I've noticed a disturbing lack of knowledge of our princess the great Yuu-chan. This is truly a shamefuru dispray.

This is Yuu-chan. Know her. Fear her. Love her.

zWeYV3Z.jpg

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

Forever. It is kept safe. Just go to the first page of this thread, where I linked it.

fuuuuuu then somewhere Shoukaku NTR is forever kept and archived as well