Kantai Collection Discussion Thread Kai

28,879 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

And enough drama to film several movies             :hiding:

It's not like it will ever need it        :teethhappy:

Always on top due to activity,

also 3-5 monthly cleared! just 1-6 left!

Alpha Tester
43,775 posts
296 battles

we still have a long level grind to reach Kai-Ni, we barely hit kai!

I'm around 10 to 15 levels away, I just need blueprints, not only for them, but for other Kai-nis requiring blueprints. 

Alpha Tester
7,898 posts
27 battles

I've done multiple, um, full body checks. Definitely Hiei.

If she's definitely Hiei then we'll need to check your stomach. I've never seen such a thing as a Hiei capable of cooking.

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

If she's definitely Hiei then we'll need to check your stomach. I've never seen such a thing as a Hiei capable of cooking.

Common misconception, Hiei can cook, she just adds very unnecessary and weird ingredients, when supervised she does ok
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,308 posts

Oh noes, KMaus has fallen to the dark side    :ohmy:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/30142-around-the-office-w-kmaus/page__st__200__pid__829196#entry829196

Common misconception, Hiei can cook, she just adds very unnecessary and weird ingredients

Translation: She can't cook         

Beta Testers
542 posts
33 battles

Also, are there any destroyers that get an above average AA stat before Kai Ni remodel?

Isokaze at 64 has the highest AA for a non-K2 destroyer (Amatsukaze is next at 63, followed by Asashimo at 62).

Glad I got a post in while the page count is still in the singe digits.

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

Thought the Poi collection was annoying? Found a competitor.

I feel sorry for anyone's mind after watching this video. I have this feeling that I just lost a few brain cells. :3

Anywaayy...

USE THIS~!

• Cool 2

[B_I_A]
Alpha Tester
1,029 posts
2,481 battles

Well that escalated quickly.

Now we can start being Elitists touting how we're Carrier Div Generation 1 and how we broke WoWs forum first. :trollface:

In all seriousness the last thread was by far the best forum community I've been a part of. Let's keep that going for another 50k posts.

これからもどうぞよろしくお願いします。

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

May it again grow to thousands of pages again! 

and we will get a Kai Ni thread

I think after Kai Ni thread we should just use Drei in honor of Bismark 

Edited by blasterion

Beta Testers
3,066 posts
1,830 battles

I got my first Hyuuga from 2-3 node C but I did get Ise and Hyuuga at 2-2 boss node when dooing the sink 5 bosses on world 2 daily quest. But that depends on RNG how soon you get them.

i got quite a few on 2-2.

Thanks any advice for fighting CV. I've got four CV but they are all Light CV.

Members
1,027 posts
29 battles

Thanks any advice for fighting CV. I've got four CV but they are all Light CV.

CVL are good Junyou, Ryuujou and  Zuihou are even higher levels then my normal CV's.

Beta Testers
3,066 posts
1,830 battles

CVL are good Junyou, Ryuujou and  Zuihou are even higher levels then my normal CV's.

I have Junyou, Ryuujou, Hosho, and Chitose. Any loadout advice?

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

i'm going to miss the old thread. 

No it was buried for the better good, along with all the Shoukaku NTR
Edited by blasterion

[SPICY]
Beta Testers
18,897 posts

It's my ringtone

o.0

Not even gunna judge. Just gunna give you the eyes

Alpha Tester
3,227 posts
1,716 battles

Also, I'm designing fictional ships and have come to my fictional country's approximate parallel to the 'Big 7' Battleships, the Nagatos, Colorados, and Nelsons. About 35k-40k tons in weight, 16 inch main armament, decent balance of speed and armor. My current design issue is the turret layout, and I have it narrowed down to two primary layouts I want to use.

The first is a set of three triples up front, arranged like Mogami. Total barrels is thus nine. Pros are that it can fire all guns while moving relatively straightforward, presenting a low profile to shoot at and maximizing armor values. Alo it would allow a shorter armor citadel around the guns , allowing better protection per tonnage. Cons include poor fire coverage on the flanks, not a huge problem against other battleships but possibly problematic if destroyers and cruisers are in play (And somehow our battlecruisers aren't doing their job)

Second option is four twin turrets, three up front arranged Mogami style and one in the rear. Pros would be that it still retains good firepower ahead while steaming ahead, while still having aft main battery coverage. Cons include a longer citadel for the main battery, and the need to turn full broadside to bring all the guns into play.

Anyone have any thoughts on which is a more sensible layout?

Alpha Tester
3,327 posts

And thus the Kantai Collection Discussion thread has become the first thread on the WoWs forum to be locked because it was too damn long lol. Good going everybody and thanks. When I made the now defunct thread I never expected that it would last that long.

yah Its a shame that some people will go to sutch extreem lenghts to creat a self locking topic. . . . Congrats!

Beta Testers
3,425 posts
731 battles

o.0

Not even gunna judge. Just gunna give you the eyes

Come on! it's cute, maybe that one time when it went off during formation, but it was still cute!
Edited by blasterion