You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daigensui

Kantai Collection Discussion Thread Kai

28,604 comments in this topic

3,866 posts
779 battles
1 hour ago, RedOutLegion said:

Have people translated the Event clear screen? At the end when you get the event clear you can hear Fusou and Yamashiro talk. I heard they talking to the rest of Nishimura fleet and thanking everyone and the TTK.

It'd be interesting if Fuso and Yamashiro got a full voice overhaul after this event.  No longer talking about being faulty battleships and being unfortunate and the like.  Make them sound more upbeat since they beat history.

• Cool 1

[CMFRT] Daigensui 2,997
9,354 posts
26 battles
16 minutes ago, EmpressNero said:

full voice overhaul

Too expensive. Remember, Tanakasu is a cheapskate. 

3,866 posts
779 battles
1 minute ago, Daigensui said:

He obviously loosened the purse strings for this event.  New voices and temporary artwork and the like.

1,019 posts
29 battles
1 hour ago, EmpressNero said:

It'd be interesting if Fuso and Yamashiro got a full voice overhaul after this event.  No longer talking about being faulty battleships and being unfortunate and the like.  Make them sound more upbeat since they beat history.

I would love that character progression...but....

1 hour ago, Daigensui said:

... ill have to agree and not just too expensive but also Fusou and Yamahiro the way they are is the reason why some peeps like them.

I do want to see them make some changes though like acknowledgement that they beat their fate ingame.

Edited by RedOutLegion
Spelling error
  • Cool 1

[WGA] Mezurashi 374
1,047 posts
2,906 battles
1 hour ago, AkiyamaYukari said:

Looks like Discord to me. Y'all actually have a Discord server?

There are several discord servers here, but if you want to join one there is an unofficial WoWS NA discord channel where it has its own KC/AL section.

Link expires in a day: https://discord.gg/GBsP5t

[SYN] MrDeaf 2,573
13,577 posts
8,742 battles

Done E-2 Hard

Took a while to complete.

Edited by MrDeaf

2,800 posts
6,496 battles

My problem is that I'm running out of resources and can't get the air supremacy and get to the nodes i need to unlock the ZZ nodes.......Which really sucks since I want a Duki dammit!

30sah967bdfx.jpg

akh101 135
Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,558 posts
3,504 battles
18 hours ago, Daigensui said:

Nk46yyt.png

Someone is salty that he was a maggot run out from here.

hmmm..kinda forgotten about him, can't remember why he left.

[SYN] MrDeaf 2,573
13,577 posts
8,742 battles

Farmed I-400

that was quicker than I expected

[SYN] MrDeaf 2,573
13,577 posts
8,742 battles

1wOoZeS.jpg

More ducks while clearing E-3 on hard

[SYN] MrDeaf 2,573
13,577 posts
8,742 battles

Who is the [edited] [edited] who thought that putting a vanguard formation, with high torp attack ships, on the first [edited]node, B-node, for E-3 TP phase, was a good idea?

3,866 posts
779 battles
31 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

Who is the [edited] [edited] who thought that putting a vanguard formation, with high torp attack ships, on the first [edited]node, B-node, for E-3 TP phase, was a good idea?

The same person who thought it'd be funny to make E node just as bad.  Two vicious surface nodes and a submarine node to make damn sure you don't get to the boss.

[SYN] MrDeaf 2,573
13,577 posts
8,742 battles
1 hour ago, EmpressNero said:

The same person who thought it'd be funny to make E node just as bad.  Two vicious surface nodes and a submarine node to make damn sure you don't get to the boss.

the sub node is easy.

Send Prototype Toukai and any 931 squadron aircraft to it and the subs mostly evaporate.

3,866 posts
779 battles
6 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

the sub node is easy.

Send Prototype Toukai and any 931 squadron aircraft to it and the subs mostly evaporate.

believe me, if I was only having trouble on the sub node I'd be a lot further.  The sub node is easy peasy.  The problem is the other two nodes.

RedBear87 1,378
7,898 posts
27 battles

They've published the clear rate for the event so far, 60% for E4 appears to be a rather low percentage for a "Medium scale" event. Also most people who cleared E4 picked easy.

In old news, the ranking reward points to Tama being the light cruiser K2 (they've said that one reward is related to the incoming K2).

3,866 posts
779 battles
2 hours ago, RedBear87 said:

They've published the clear rate for the event so far, 60% for E4 appears to be a rather low percentage for a "Medium scale" event. Also most people who cleared E4 picked easy.

In old news, the ranking reward points to Tama being the light cruiser K2 (they've said that one reward is related to the incoming K2).

Good.  I've been wanting a K2 for Tama for a while now.