Daigensui

Kantai Collection Discussion Thread Kai

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

27,923 posts in this topic

I generally like the UI updates, but the expedition sortie screen gave me a double take since the equipped drum canisters resembled the old 'need replenishment' icons to my foggy mind in the morning and I had to double check that I did resupply all my fleets before sending them out.

wadQZ0n.jpg

WVtWrmx.png

Although to be fair my first thought was Aww Tenruu got them a kids meal and drink, not .....

the problem is once someone pointed out what it looked like to them you cant unsee it that way

Edited by Drakenred

I am still waiting for one of these shipgirl games to create a decent Wichita design.  That Chinese knock off one just isn't unique and is rather tasteless.  Or maybe I can bribe tincancarrier......

Second year sins I started playing KanColle its been a wild ride filled with fun and salt. So far at this moment I have rescued all the girls in the game and I hope it will continue. And they are getting stronger everyday. Speaking of which.

Fusou and Yamashiro you both have been with me sins the beginning and I will be counting on you both in the future too.

GEmEViW.jpg

mKlu5Mp.png

Edited by RedOutLegion

I am still waiting for one of these shipgirl games to create a decent Wichita design.  That Chinese knock off one just isn't unique and is rather tasteless.  Or maybe I can bribe tincancarrier......

Here's another I found. 

Trz05ke.png

lol.. I guess somebody thought the original one was a bit too revealing or something.. there's a 'censored' version.

2gTgbpg.png

Edited by Jinxed_Katajainen

ok....someone needs intervention

NVrtzb0.png

thats a bottle of (Black)Tea that she has stuck in a microwave rice bowl

Edited by Drakenred

Here's another I found. 

Trz05ke.png

lol.. I guess somebody thought the original one was a bit too revealing or something.. there's a 'censored' version.

2gTgbpg.png

Thanks.

The first one is more unique, but also has some errors.  Four turrets?  That large of a sea plane?  Now Wichita should have some class, I mean she entertained Royalty, so at least that one has some!  (King George did inspect her while she was over there for Arctic Convoy duties).  The more clothed Chinese one looks better than the other... stereotypical American drawing, but still is rather generic.

If I could draw..  She would have a more physical look like Shinigami from TMNT, with a bit of Native American and Caucasian mix.  Black hair, green eyes, green eye shade, graceful but with a bit of a wicked hint.  (She does have the nick name Wicked Witch of the West.)  Clothing would be more of a Navy Blue uniform, with a mix of cowboy features, a shawl or half cloak with some Native American patterns (she was up North a few times), and her hat would be be witch point topped, a cowboy hat rim, a feather decoration, and a naval buckle.  She went all over during her service, so she would be ready to travel.

She would have her 3 turrets set up like most ship girls.  Two of her open 5/38's would be pistols on her belt.  Her encased 5/38's would be set on her main accessory... a broom.  Her broom would resemble the ones from Wish Upon the Pleiades (where the brooms act and sound like heavy motorcycles).  The five inch guns would be placed in the same spots as they were on the ship, three up front in a triangle (on the handles and front) and one facing the rear.

Sadly, I can't even draw stick figures...

Edit:  I guess another good way to put it is she would look more like Makoto Kowata from Flying Witch, but acts more like a more dignified Akane Kowata.

Edited by FCA_Wichita

Fairly massive breakup over at the KC3 team

Oh wow. I guess real life caught up. The very fact that dragonjet himself no longer plays KC must have been the final nail in the coffin.

During our research into shipgirls we found a old prototype of Hamakaze.

RSbd1Mx.jpg

.... We are glad organics improved their tech sins then.

Oh wow. I guess real life caught up. The very fact that dragonjet himself no longer plays KC must have been the final nail in the coffin.

:(

During our research into shipgirls we found a old prototype of Hamakaze.

RSbd1Mx.jpg

.... We are glad organics improved their tech sins then.

NIeR: Automata is an amazing and fantastic game.

There are also a surprising amount of things it has in common with KC.

NIeR: Automata is an amazing and fantastic game.

There are also a surprising amount of things it has in common with KC.

I am looking forward to playing it once I have time to. At this moment Nier: Automata and Mass Effect are 2 games I am looking foward to playing.

Fairly massive breakup over at the KC3 team

As I suspected... KC is a game that may not last for a long term with the same old stuffs that would slowly turn into a bore among the fanbases, unless a few "interesting twists" are given to add more longevity and its values as a game. A friend of mine wasn't wrong about KC may not last as long as Touhou Project, cause I consider his words of reasoning with a grain of salt to see that coming.

On side note:

Is Dai getting better than before? It's been more than 2 weeks now.

I am looking forward to playing it once I have time to. At this moment Nier: Automata and Mass Effect are 2 games I am looking foward to playing.

there's no shame playing NieR on easy mode with automatic controls, btw.

there's no shame playing NieR on easy mode with automatic controls, btw.

Played it on normal, now I get to tell people that I was rekt by an angry Bagger 288.

Played it on normal, now I get to tell people that I was rekt by an angry Bagger 288.

easy automatic comes in handy when all you are doing is farming for drops, cash and XP.

Random news, JMSDF kaga has been commissioned today. 

She's now only slightly larger than Unryu.

But half the crew

and I don't know what they packed into the hull, but far less hangar capacity.