You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RAF_Recovery

Not impressed

16 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
367 posts
2,515 battles

I can honestly say this last patch changed this game totally. First off its seems every shot now bounces, everyone seems to have longer range than me, and the Battleship count is ridiculous. I really enjoyed the first 100 battles before this last patch now not enjoying it at all. Reminds me of WOT too much now.

Beta Testers
221 posts
855 battles

Give it some time and the amount of BB spam will decrease....I mean the exact same things happen in wot whenever they introduce a new line

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

I remember when Japanese tanks came out...I hear the stories of when the British came out....Dear gott...:hiding:

Beta Testers
158 posts
1,213 battles

I remember when Japanese tanks came out...I hear the stories of when the British came out....Dear gott...:hiding:

Did you hear the stories when the second American TD line came out? Or the Type 59? Because, Let me tell you people, thoosee were not easy times!

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

Did you hear the stories when the second American TD line came out? Or the Type 59? Because, Let me tell you people, thoosee were not easy times!

I bet!

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
4,225 battles

I miss being in those 59 wolf packs that used to decimate some matches...lol. Now I can't even bother to play WoT. I'm hoping to enjoy it again once I take a good long break from it but honestly it's already been 7 months and I've played about 10 matches in that time. i play once and just can't be bothered to play another one.

Beta Testers
460 posts
532 battles

I remember when they gave us the T7 Combat Car. my Mini Maus had so much fun drinking their tears

Beta Testers
13,436 posts
141 battles

On a different note:

I remember when the French came out...because that was when I started WoT.

No one was playing the French Tanks from what I saw.

>.>

Members
4,302 posts

Type 59? Those were the days... (gets all misty eyed)

but yes, many BBs, on the up side this is a great time to be a DD, lots of big slow targets ideal for your torps.

Alpha Tester
758 posts
5,526 battles

british tanks coming out, oh god i remember that, so many brits

and physics that was one too, er cliff jumpers in games ...

Beta Testers
256 posts
180 battles

I can honestly say this last patch changed this game totally. First off its seems every shot now bounces, everyone seems to have longer range than me, and the Battleship count is ridiculous. I really enjoyed the first 100 battles before this last patch now not enjoying it at all. Reminds me of WOT too much now.

Have not notice the shots bouncing.  As for the Battleships count high....great having a lot of fun grindings the Japanese tier 6 DD Mutsuki and playing the Russian Gremyashchy.

Beta Testers
158 posts
1,213 battles

On a different note:

I remember when the French came out...because that was when I started WoT.

No one was playing the French Tanks from what I saw.

>.>

France was my first line because they just look sexy.

british tanks coming out, oh god i remember that, so many brits

and physics that was one too, er cliff jumpers in games ...

The Physics...THE HORROR..Seriously every match for the first couple months...

Beta Testers
305 posts

As soon as the "IT'S A NEW TOY!" shine wears off, people are going to start to realize just how outclassed (if not terrible) the U.S. battleships are up through tier 7 (though they are excellent thereafter, which makes it all the more sad. I feel like, rather than balance individual units, WG has elected to try to justify the awesomeness of the later tree by making the early portion horrible), and they'll return to playing cruisers and destroyers. I never expect the carriers to be anything but niche units, however.

• Cool 1

0 posts

Take a vacation for a stretch and see if it thins out with the BBs

Its always like this with a new patch including new types of ships...its to be expected in a game like this for a while, but it will wear off 

As soon as the "IT'S A NEW TOY!" shine wears off, people are going to start to realize just how outclassed (if not terrible) the U.S. battleships are up through tier 7 (though they are excellent thereafter, which makes it all the more sad. I feel like, rather than balance individual units, WG has elected to try to justify the awesomeness of the later tree by making the early portion horrible), and they'll return to playing cruisers and destroyers. I never expect the carriers to be anything but niche units, however.

Exactly ^-^

Beta Testers
1,313 posts
12,709 battles

Was playing my Cleveland tonight and bounced over *75* AP shots off the side of a Tier 4 BB while barely scratching hime. Sounded like golf balls bouncing off a garbage dumpster. Grrrrrrrr........

Switched to HE and he was trashed in no time.

I think they went too far with the AP / HE meta change.

Edited by Scotty_SE

Beta Testers
367 posts
401 battles

I pulled up next to a CV as he started to turn away I dropped torps. I was about 1.8 km away and I did wide spread and I used the lead indicator for the first drop but I know he would turn right so I dropped the second one slightly to the right. Well usually that works and a few hit only this time they all went way behind the CV and he didn't need to turn away he just out ran them.