Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
beefporklamp

I think I need AFK now

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
17 posts
256 battles

Ak6Pw5O.jpg

I think I need to leave now. I came because my friend told me there were interesting CVs I can play here. I came. It is very hard. I play 16 hours for a day in my spring breaks though I never play this kind of game before and I am not good at shooting game. But I like CV very very much. I burn out my love for practicing, because I believe I can play well in one day, now I just need practice. Two weeks ago, I paid for my own account, I think it's time to enjoy this game with other players. Altough it's hard to me, I can support my team. And that is great fun to me. I heard from my friend that the 3.1 version was comming. I did expect, because I could play IJN CV.

Now, it comes. looks at the new planes forms, I shocked. Then when I dropped torpedos, I shocked again. Prays you! You game staff made a EXCELLENT JOB for this version. FOR THE ANNOYING ACTION SOUND, FOR THE EATEN TORPEDOS TEAMS, AND FOR THE VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL TORPEDOS TRACK!!!!

My past practing means nothing! NOT AT ALL!!! Maybe, I have to spend a same period to learn drop torpedos again. And when I get it, you will upgraded into a new beautiful track. I am a new player. I have no feeling about this company. I came because I loved CV so much.

During this two month, I played well. My enemy gave me a "F@ck CV", while I did bad, my team said "you were a useless CV.“ Now, even game staff makes the CV player feel more painful. Please tell me, why I should pay for shameful, saidness, and painfulness?

It's over. For those "F@ck CV" players, you can enjoy "The word of Battleship" now. For those "useless CV players", I tried my best. CV is not God in this game. It is a tinny Joker. Running all over the map for surviving.

That's all

yours

Little Joker

Edited by beefporklamp
  • Cool 3

[70]
Members
1,424 posts
11,839 battles

My condolences, friend, and agree with you in cursing the devs for their inability to balance a damned game they're trying to make money off of (and at this rate will fail to pull off given how badly disadvantaged USN BBs and now CVs SEEM--not necessarily how they play but how they SEEM--to someone looking up a bit of info about a game before joining).

Those neg-bomber WG workers, I hope you are glad this isn't like certain other forums where everyone can see who gave what votes for reputation, and be glad most of us are too lazy to plaster you with the negs you appear to deserve.

Edited by Guardian54

Beta Testers
17 posts
256 battles

My condolences, friend, and agree with you in cursing the devs for their inability to balance a damned game they're trying to make money off of (and at this rate will fail to pull off).

Those neg-bomber WG workers, I hope you are glad this isn't like certain other forums where everyone can see who gave what votes for reputation, and be glad most of us are too lazy to plaster you with the negs you appear to deserve.

Well, Sun shines, Cloud moves, and Dog barks..I sent this because I still hope staff should consider about this version again. And make this game better. Every good games need modify thousands of times. Some forums? You means tieba or what? Hehe... There is a place that nabobs silence and beggars dance. Chinese people call it as tieba.

Beta Testers
138 posts
3,903 battles

Definitely, the game has now changed to World of Battleships.  WW1 game using WW2 ships.  CVs are there, now, to support the BBs, and to provide bait so people don't shoot the precious BBs.  The Battle of Midway would have taken 4 weeks to complete, versus being relatively over in a matter of a few hours, because the carriers would have had to send 14-16 raids to take out 4 carriers, including sailing back to Pearl to get more TB and DB 5x.  Stupid nerf.  Make sure to post when 3.2 comes out, because playing a CV should not mean everyone laughing at you being relegated to shooting down scout planes and providing cover for the beloved battleships.  All of those 'Rock,paper,scissors' discussions were obviously just click bait and designed to give a false sense of excitement that a game could somehow be balanced. 

One warning to people, don't use your CV to check to see the queue - you are now ganked immediately into a battle before the info screen even loads.  Log in your cruiser or BB, so you can sit and wait.

Beta Testers
2,855 posts
9,046 battles

Yea I've been called useless at least 4 times when playing CV haha, even though I have 3:1 kd/r 15 kills over 10 battles so far. However, even though I feel much much weaker playing the current IJN CV, I am actually having more fun running 3 torp squads just because everybody is playing BB and I'm getting 3 times as many torpedo hits as last patch, somewhere about 15 per game, 25 at my best. I get a lot more practice in because of how much faster the planes are so I get more runs before the game ends and more BBs to target, so its not all that bad. Maybe if you start playing now and wait till CVs get buffed into being useful, we can go back to carrying games and killing BBs in less than 3 salvos.

Sign in to follow this