You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
riff_

3.1 Rage!!!!????

28 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
256 posts
180 battles

EDIT: SARCASM BELOW

Let me be the first on NA server to rage (maybe) against 3.1.  3.1 STINKs.  I shall never give WG one more penny.  WG ruined a game with great potential.  Its of to Ship Warfare.

:)

Yes this was all sarcasm and I shall make another post raging against that I have to add that this post is sarcasm. :izmena:

1.8k downloaded so far.

Edited by riff_
  • Cool 9

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Let me be the first on NA server to rage (maybe) against 3.1.  3.1 STINKs.  I shall never give WG one more penny.

I see

you be planning to buy the $100.00 gold packs

Beta Testers
626 posts

Goodbye Mods...  hello fair play!

Just started and already 1 MB downloaded.

Edit: Download complete, Installation Started. 17 min.

Edit2: Extraction & Installation Complete.  Loading...

Edited by DakotaSurfer_Classic
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,719 posts

I have to wait until tonight to download, and won't be able to play until tomorrow night :(

Beta Testers
684 posts

Edit: Download complete, Installation Started.

It won't take long before someone brings it out for the latest update, give it a week it will be out , you will see he forums filling up with..."I am sure he is using aim assist"

[S0L0]
5,432 posts
9,039 battles

FIXING ONE OF YOUR NEGS?   Either this group has zero sense of humor or.... They didn't actually bother to read with their broken sarcasm meter.    SMH

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

FIXING ONE OF YOUR NEGS?   Either this group has zero sense of humor or.... They didn't actually bother to read with their broken sarcasm meter.    SMH

snagged another

betting on the latter

good news is . . . 2 precious negs have been terminated

Edited by Red_Raven_168

In AlfaTesters
957 posts
3,049 battles

I have to wait until tonight to download, and won't be able to play until tomorrow night :(

That's why you fire up the updated as you walk out the door. That way it's all warm and toasty when I get home. :rolleyes:

4,719 posts

That's why you fire up the updated as you walk out the door. That way it's all warm and toasty when I get home. :rolleyes:

I wish, didn't know about it until I got to work :angry:

Still can't play until tomorrow night... maybe a game tonight if I am lucky :unsure:

Beta Testers
7 posts
3,855 battles

Yeah, there are a few changes that have made the experience no longer eye-opening excitement, instead I almost fell asleep during the battle. First, the sound has really been tweaked too much, the ships have hardly any rumbling noise and that is what gave you the feeling of real power. Now it is like we are floating paper boats on running water down a street curb after a heavy rain. Second, what happened to our booming guns like cannon going off 10 feet from you.......now it sounds like we are shooting spit balls through a straw.......bring the boom back. Third......I don't know about all the ships, but the few I have played are out control when steering them....you have made them over sensitive. Before was slow to respond, now they over compensate bad, so maybe we can find an equal medium here. That's all for now.....I must get back to my much too sensitive when turning, paper boats shooting spit balls at the enemy.......spa.....spa......spa.....spa....Hey I just sank a battleship...Thanks

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
626 posts

It won't take long before someone brings it out for the latest update, give it a week it will be out , you will see he forums filling up with..."I am sure he is using aim assist"

It's all scripts now so they will have to work with WG to get them in the game.

[CRNGE]
Banned
3,786 posts
3,406 battles

Omg *insert x here* is overpowered kill yourself.

n-no, thank you
Edited by Im_The_Seeker2

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

LOL already got people telling me I'm using the Aim Assist.....

just tell them that you are a supertester testing out the experimental API premium rounds

Beta Testers
1,520 posts
187 battles

It's all scripts now so they will have to work with WG to get them in the game.

They don't have to. All they have to do is crack the encryption, which probably all it will take, if they don't get it cracked before other mods, is taking apart a script mod that has cracked it and seeing how to crack it. In no way do they have to work with WG to get past the encryption.
Edited by Noth

Beta Testers
257 posts
1,575 battles

just tell them that you are a supertester testing out the experimental API premium rounds

lol I could totally see that too lol

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
890 posts
2,056 battles

Yeah, there are a few changes that have made the experience no longer eye-opening excitement, instead I almost fell asleep during the battle. First, the sound has really been tweaked too much, the ships have hardly any rumbling noise and that is what gave you the feeling of real power. Now it is like we are floating paper boats on running water down a street curb after a heavy rain. Second, what happened to our booming guns like cannon going off 10 feet from you.......now it sounds like we are shooting spit balls through a straw.......bring the boom back. Third......I don't know about all the ships, but the few I have played are out control when steering them....you have made them over sensitive. Before was slow to respond, now they over compensate bad, so maybe we can find an equal medium here. That's all for now.....I must get back to my much too sensitive when turning, paper boats shooting spit balls at the enemy.......spa.....spa......spa.....spa....Hey I just sank a battleship...Thanks

I don't think you and I are playing the same game.  The sharp crack is much more realistic and sounds great on my high-quality headphones.

[TNAM]
Beta Testers
626 posts
4,046 battles

Edit: Download complete, Installation Started. 17 min.

Edit2: Extraction & Installation Complete.  Loading...

There was 1 mod, Not every mod is going to make the game unfair, Stop being so ignorant it's disgusting.
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
257 posts
1,575 battles

There was 1 mod, Not every mod is going to make the game unfair, Stop being so ignorant it's disgusting.

Minor correction for you -  Besides the aim assist mod, there were actually several mod packages being tested.  Hope it helps.

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/12359-mod0305-cry-havoc-modpack-v14-04052015/

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/25508-mod0305-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-wpicture-preview-v015-07052015/

Edited by SBarastl

Beta Testers
256 posts
180 battles

Thank You:honoring:.  I'll rage against that latter.  All raged out.

Beta Testers
256 posts
180 battles

snagged another

betting on the latter

good news is . . . 2 precious negs have been terminated

Thank you also.  This forum is:

gQ2IRub.jpg