Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Burnsy

Tunnel Vision....

6 comments in this topic

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
10,583 posts

Was in my Atlanta blasting away at another cruiser.  Boom, hits...Boom, hits...Boom citadel.  Beep....reloading for the finishing blow, beep..beep.  Yeah yeah, 2 seconds left, I have time to avoid a few torps.  Click,sheeeenk, Boom! Don't even wait to see if I sunk him, jump out of zoom and look forward.

GAAAAAAA! I literately said that out loud.  Wife yells what??? BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and she broke up.  I didn't have time to count em and I have no idea where they came from but there had to be no less than 15 torps way to close to avoid off my bow.

Take a look around once in a while :).

0 posts

It is definitely a common occurrence ingame, most definitely annoying. 

0 posts

tunnel vision the easiest trap to fall into in this game

And if your in long enough, it can definitely lead to some less than...optimal situations, typically resulting or death or near death. 

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

And if your in long enough, it can definitely lead to some less than...optimal situations, typically resulting or death or near death. 

I'm in a battleship right now as i'm posting this. The amount of time these guys have

Beta Testers
52 posts
232 battles

I'm in a battleship right now as i'm posting this. The amount of time these guys have

Fire salvo, get up, stretch, solve world hunger, call your mom, sit down see where it hits, make adjustments, repeat. 

Sign in to follow this