You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

35 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

Join a Fleet Managed by an Ex-Professional Gamer!

Patron-9

91_Ipwvmrnm_L_SL1500.jpg

VP-9 is a social/competitive based clan. Our only criteria from membership is talk to people and don't turn down others in need of help.

Camaraderie isn't required but I'm always willing to help along with a few others of its initial members.

emblem_195x195.png

Members of the armed forces whether active duty, reserves, or veterans are encouraged to apply

http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000012581/

VP-9 once was a navy P-3 naval squadron. Inspired by one of our members from before its decommissioning and has since been recommissioned.

Members are always free to do as they wish however team play is encouraged. I personally will be teaching players how to play Carriers just like I did for WUNDER_ and I intend to gather a few others of the best players of other classes as well in anticipation of clan based game play.

Later on once Clan Wars are implemented, participation is NOT required. But if you wish to do so coordinate with myself or one of the officers will help to get yourself situated. We have a TS3 server and I can give that out in a PM after joining.

5453567021_6194b06a9f.jpg

• Cool 3

[SGS]
[SGS]
Beta Testers
306 posts
5,762 battles

I have an uncle who was a P-3 pilot.

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

I am interested if you will have me!

Ya of course. We dont set a bar to keep out memebers. as long as you help grow a positive environment I'll be more than happy to have you and help if and when I can

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

I have an uncle who was a P-3 pilot.

So was one of our members all the way until the 1980's when they were decommissioned.

[STORM]
Alpha Tester
1,125 posts
4,431 battles

Sign me up, I'll bring some DD's. Do we have clan wars tonight?

Edited by 1An0maly1

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
399 posts
14,061 battles

Well, as a former member of VP-19 (first squadron) not sure I can join this....

Seeing as I was never in VP-9, but rather VP-19, VP-40, and VP-1, it might be a stretch.

[PEPE]
Beta Testers
231 posts
1,267 battles

Would love to join but apparently WG will not let me apply since I'm in a clan on WoT... And I actually enjoy playing with them on that, but none of them have this yet so... I appreciate the offer but I have to respectfully decline. :(

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

Well, as a former member of VP-19 (first squadron) not sure I can join this....

Seeing as I was never in VP-9, but rather VP-19, VP-40, and VP-1, it might be a stretch.

The origional owner of VP-9 and VP-50 is one of the officers in this VP-9 clan and a P-3 pilot vet himself. I'm not sure if he was affiliated with VP19, VP-40, or VP-1 however. And I didnt really play tanks.

Well How about I PM you with the TS info and come by to speak to him and the rest of us whenever you get around to it. Most of us are on in the afternoons

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
399 posts
14,061 battles

Send it on!  I'll be on in a bit myself.

Wasn't a pilot tho - I worked for a living in the back!  :honoring:

[HIT]
Beta Testers
492 posts
6,745 battles

I'm a P-3 Electronic Warfare Operator. Served in VP-8 (Fighting Tigers) and VP-10 (Red Lancers) out of Brunswick, Maine (closed now).

Anti-Submarine Warfare Squadrons are a small part of the Navy... Good to see it here in WoWS.

Good luck with your recruiting.

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

I'm a P-3 Electronic Warfare Operator. Served in VP-8 (Fighting Tigers) and VP-10 (Red Lancers) out of Brunswick, Maine (closed now).

Anti-Submarine Warfare Squadrons are a small part of the Navy... Good to see it here in WoWS.

The navy itself has quiet a lot of aircraft divisions to fulfill multiple roles. Thanks, been getting a lot of positive feedback from ex-military and their family members.

[SGS]
[SGS]
Beta Testers
306 posts
5,762 battles

That's where my uncle was for a time, in pilot at Brunswick, ME. I think I disappointed him when I became a pilot in the Army! 

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

Send it on!  I'll be on in a bit myself.

Wasn't a pilot tho - I worked for a living in the back!  :honoring:

Just asked my friend. he started and was the origional clan leader of VP-9, VP-40, VP-50, and VP-31. VP-31 and VP-40 he gave to his friends.

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

tYWLpI9.png

5v1 in the end and i was getting shot at by a BB and a DD and 2 CV's were on top of me....somehow carried the last 200 points solo

3.1-4.png

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

feel free to apply to the clan at the link in the OP. the site also has the rest of the info needed for the TS3

Beta Testers
3,012 posts
1,480 battles

Already at 22 members and counting!!!!

official leadership structure is not yet been decided so now is the time if you would to potentially take a leading role in PATRON 9. I'll try to hold off on doing that until there are 30 members active in the clan.

[-GET-]
Beta Testers
670 posts
8,643 battles

[AOC] wishes [VP-9] the best of fortunes on the high seas and good luck with your recruiting.