Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Itsj_p

Operation Rewards

56 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

857
[SOUS]
Members
768 posts
6,624 battles

In the article, it says missions are supposed to occur every week, but I haven't seen any missions since operations were reworked, unless I missed them. Anyone know if there was anything mentioned about this because I can't find anything.

 

Screenshot_4.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,374
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts

ops needs more reward for playing them, right now they are a net loss for me, in regards to time spent vs reward earned.  Better off playing any other mode.

  • Cool 3
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
539
[STRM]
Beta Testers
641 posts

Another one of WG's famous "miscommunications". :cap_popcorn:

 

You didn't miss anything, there are no missions for playing OPs anymore, even though it sounded like there would be. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
857
[SOUS]
Members
768 posts
6,624 battles

During the patch with the new ops, missions were available where you got tokens, as it says in the screenshot above. They pulled those missions without notice, so if that's the case, I won't being doing operations anymore.

Edited by Itsj_p
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
75
[TO07]
[TO07]
Members
175 posts
5,547 battles

I grind credits in ops. Works fabulously. 
 

Cracks me up WG hasn’t done a weekly mission set for it, because being mad or frustrated isn’t worth it.

No one who’s been here more than 6 months shouldn’t be surprised frankly. They lie like a bad tupee.

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
468
[BONKY]
[BONKY]
Members
814 posts
19,785 battles
1 hour ago, Itsj_p said:

In the article, it says missions are supposed to occur every week, but I haven't seen any missions since operations were reworked, unless I missed them. Anyone know if there was anything mentioned about this because I can't find anything.

 

Screenshot_4.png

They need to bring them back @Ahskance @Boggzy

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
857
[SOUS]
Members
768 posts
6,624 battles

It's bad as it is to just pull them randomly and not tell us, if they did, i can't find an article with the reasoning, what's the point of dingling this article in our face and what's the point of reworking them.

Edited by Itsj_p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
857
[SOUS]
Members
768 posts
6,624 battles
6 minutes ago, DoW_ said:

I grind credits in ops. Works fabulously. 
 

Cracks me up WG hasn’t done a weekly mission set for it, because being mad or frustrated isn’t worth it.

No one who’s been here more than 6 months shouldn’t be surprised frankly. They lie like a bad tupee.

Can't even grind credits anymore, they nerfed it 20%, you can't get crap back, at least i haven't got many credits so far on wins.

Edited by Itsj_p
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
166
[FFLY]
Beta Testers
172 posts
2 hours ago, Fighter835 said:

Another one of WG's famous "miscommunications". :cap_popcorn:

 

You didn't miss anything, there are no missions for playing OPs anymore, even though it sounded like there would be. 

You called it

Edited by Crazy_08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
857
[SOUS]
Members
768 posts
6,624 battles

I don't understand how it was a "miscommunication" to me, it was a blatant lie, they wrote in the article that we would receive tokens and other rewards via mission chains on a weekly basis. After the patch with the new operations was released, I played the mission and got the rewards for it, and then all of a sudden, they got pulled with no one mentioning it, as if WG thought it would blow over and no one would notice, they got me.

Edited by Itsj_p
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
468
[BONKY]
[BONKY]
Members
814 posts
19,785 battles
9 hours ago, Itsj_p said:

Can't even grind credits anymore, they nerfed it 20%, you can't get crap back, at least i haven't got many credits so far on wins.

only if you don't do randoms, randoms get the bonus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,374
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
3 hours ago, lordholland4293 said:

only if you don't do randoms, randoms get the bonus

there is no bonus... just randoms are not nerfed in their rewards..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[PRMUS]
Members
36 posts
24,767 battles
16 hours ago, Itsj_p said:

In the article, it says missions are supposed to occur every week, but I haven't seen any missions since operations were reworked, unless I missed them. Anyone know if there was anything mentioned about this because I can't find anything.

 

Screenshot_4.png

Wait, what? i'm operation main player yet i don't get any of that, WG lied again, lol

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
539
[STRM]
Beta Testers
641 posts
4 hours ago, Dedi_Tsuwabuki said:

Wait, what? i'm operation main player yet i don't get any of that, WG lied again, lol

They did it when the OPs were brought back two patches ago, and they never returned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
857
[SOUS]
Members
768 posts
6,624 battles
50 minutes ago, Fighter835 said:

They did it when the OPs were brought back two patches ago, and they never returned.

They didn't even tell us why they removed them or if they were coming back, I'm surprised no one brought this up, they did it quietly and no one apparently noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
539
[STRM]
Beta Testers
641 posts
3 minutes ago, Itsj_p said:

They didn't even tell us why they removed them or if they were coming back, I'm surprised no one brought this up, they did it quietly and no one apparently noticed.

I think many of us noticed, we just mostly know it's pointless to complain or ask, WG doesn't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,445
[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,522 battles
21 hours ago, Itsj_p said:

In the article, it says missions are supposed to occur every week, but I haven't seen any missions since operations were reworked, unless I missed them. Anyone know if there was anything mentioned about this because I can't find anything.

I did raise this point internally last week. 

There should be a publication discussing this topic, but I believe it was delayed.  There should be more information when that comes out.

  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
166
[FFLY]
Beta Testers
172 posts
1 minute ago, _Bad_Influence_ said:

Makes me think that the delayed response from WG is not we forgot but oh we didn't say they were temporary.  There gone now

pretty much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
301
[A-D-F]
Members
743 posts
9,303 battles
1 hour ago, Ahskance said:

I did raise this point internally last week. 

There should be a publication discussing this topic, but I believe it was delayed.  There should be more information when that comes out.

It sounds like upper management likes the 4 stage strategy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[-MOE-]
Members
112 posts
10,829 battles
3 hours ago, Ahskance said:

I did raise this point internally last week. 

There should be a publication discussing this topic, but I believe it was delayed.  There should be more information when that comes out.

I guess we would get a respond that super container went to level 50 in battle pass.:cap_yes:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
75
[TO07]
[TO07]
Members
175 posts
5,547 battles
On 11/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, Itsj_p said:

Can't even grind credits anymore, they nerfed it 20%, you can't get crap back, at least i haven't got many credits so far on wins.

It's over 1 million every time on a win.  Most are wins. Many are north of 1.2mil.  Playing high dpm Tier 8 premium ships with blue credit booster. 

Enjoy not having to deal with subs and SS.    

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,374
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
7 minutes ago, DoW_ said:

It's over 1 million every time on a win.  Most are wins. Many are north of 1.2mil.  Playing high dpm Tier 8 premium ships with blue credit booster. 

Enjoy not having to deal with subs and SS.    

when you win...

its the 2 losses you have to endure to win one, i'd rather not blow 2 of 3 blues on 400bxp games

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×