You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
syp_twiz

3 subs per side???

12 comments in this topic

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
387 posts
19,834 battles

ok this is rediculous. was just in a match with 6 submarines. can't go nowhere, can't NOT be locked, can't dodge torps from 2 different sides... this is turning into a giant joke. game is pretty much dead. no desire to even play it. I for one have had enough. I'll play ops to finish out my battle pass since i paid for it, but after that i'm done. I am taking as many clanmates with me as i can. no more money for WG till they actually give a crapabout their customers. 

Edited by syp_twiz
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

[HOP4S]
Members
6,966 posts
35,288 battles

Would you post a replay !!!    :cap_fainting:

It has to be entertaining as all get-out !   I can't imagine the total mess 6 subs on a small, time compressed map could create......

This I gots to see !!!!   :cap_haloween:

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,781 posts
20,682 battles
21 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

It has to be entertaining as all get-out !   I can't imagine the total mess 6 subs on a small, time compressed map could create......

OP wont post a replay

This is the second post within a day where OP complains and never responds.

• Thanks 1

[BINGO]
[BINGO]
Members
188 posts
11,523 battles

Try tier 8 with 6 subs and 4 cv's, pure WG game design toxin.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,895 posts
8,973 battles
2 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

OP wont post a replay

This is the second post within a day where OP complains and never responds.

I thought him and his clan were uninstalling.

Seems that was a lie. I'm guessing that casts shade on pretty much everything he has to say. 

[NOKAP]
Members
1,057 posts
25,546 battles

Subs are easy to kill. Just dont over extend yourself. Best way to learn the strength and weakness of a sub is to play one.

When I play a sub I simply go past the Destroyers and Cruisers, head to back of map where the battleships are solo without support, thats when you can mess them up. BBs in the rear with the gear are easy targets. They are also easy targets for a CV when they sit solo in the backfield.

You may just have to move up with your support rather than try to long range snipe

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[TMS]
Members
4,191 posts
43,284 battles
13 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

I would also like to see that. :cap_popcorn:

[MISRY]
Members
1,382 posts
13 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

IF it happened, which I doubt.

In 2 random battles yesterday, playing AS a sub, I was the only sub and there weren't even any CV's either. 

[HOP4S]
Members
6,966 posts
35,288 battles
Just now, General_Lee_Miserable said:

IF it happened, which I doubt.

In 2 random battles yesterday, playing AS a sub, I was the only sub and there weren't even any CV's either. 

I have seen in COOP, and kept a 300 COOP match tally and now again, ('m 20 matches into the next 300) -  just twice:   1 BOT carrier and 2 bot Submarines....  Just twice.   And, to be honest, both matches in COOP with a 5BCSS (five humans playing with a Bot carrier and two Bot submarines) were terrible in game quality.....  Simply terrible.  Not losses.  But, little if any mode quality and they were simply not enjoyable in anyway.  COOP is "mostly dead" I am afraid.......

Subs aren't a bad thing........they are issued as a "sales gimmick" and our host had to almost destroy COOP's battlespace game play Quality -  to sell them...........  Team damage being removed and central BOT spawning simply were too much and we are losing players because of it.  I play the daily's and almost have to walk away from the keyboard after the 15-18 matches necessary to complete it.  Once the Battle Pass I paid for with the last of my doubloons is done, I am done playing FT and all of those I know, are done spending anything (except for one "collector" that simply buys everything all of the time). 

Subs were implemented to sell versus being implemented as a quality addition to this game;  WHICH, many of us were hoping for......  Want to test this theory:  do you see them or carriers in KOTS???  No = sales gimmick(s).

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,358 posts
10,152 battles

Not saying it can happen, but 3 Subs per side is uncommon, it has been months since I had a 3 Sub match... and I play daily. Most likely it is a queue dump, waters will go back to normal once the Sub's novelty wears off.