Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Loosefoot

Games not recording and being dropped back to base with ship

4 comments in this topic

[L2S]
Members
5 posts
10,802 battles

Anyone having problems with games counting.  My first two games did not show in naval battles or on my record board being played.  My 6th game the game dropped totally.   Ship and all back to port and not being recorded not showing in win / lost board being played.  I did have naval battles engaged,  battles did not count against me but I lost 6 points.  I haven't had any problems with this and I have a new two week old fresh copy on a New AMD5  670 Extreme.  Is it just me.  Thanks

[O_O]
Members
7,893 posts
22,049 battles

Yeah, I just had something similar.

I was wrecking face in a Random game with Krasny Krym and the game suddenly bounced back to port (plenty of time, nowhere near either end of point spectrum), but with a spinning wheel of contemplation.  The port UI was there, but no visuals of port or my ship.  When the spinning wheel wouldn't go away, I tried to exit the game but could not.  I had to close the game with Task Manager.

[LRM]
Members
1,794 posts
18,041 battles
3 hours ago, Loosefoot said:

Anyone having problems with games counting.  My first two games did not show in naval battles or on my record board being played.  My 6th game the game dropped totally.   Ship and all back to port and not being recorded not showing in win / lost board being played.  I did have naval battles engaged,  battles did not count against me but I lost 6 points.  I haven't had any problems with this and I have a new two week old fresh copy on a New AMD5  670 Extreme.  Is it just me.  Thanks

sudden back to port with no record = game server crashed. Or they turned it off on purpose to apply patch or something. Not your fault, forget that it happened and just go play again.

Sign in to follow this