You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ahskance

Update 0.11.10 - Bug Reports

17 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,531 battles

Hello, everyone! 

Update 0.11.9 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWs ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. YES we know we have made it automatic, but we state this anyways as sometimes players will find a workaround. 

DO NOT just move your old mods into the new mods folder, make sure they are updated!

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

***Please follow the format below***

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.
Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us examples on how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

• An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
  • Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
  • Historical Inaccuracies
  • Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you have any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.

We reserve the right to add to this list.

For each support ticket, please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to those tickets! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

[TWE]
[TWE]
Members
29 posts
5,282 battles

I am running into a problem with HERMES in OPS.  I get to about the 12-13 minute mark and the game crashes and I have to restart the game.  It puts me back in the OP, but when it is over with, It is asking me to create a account to save what I have done.  I can still get all my stats.  This is the only Op map this does it on.  I do not have any add-on mods installed.  Just the game as it comes in the update. 

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,396 posts
24,529 battles

I have been away on business and would like to report the Battlepass has a bug. The reward button does not light up to let you know you got a reward. Example below

shot-22.11.02_21.16.33-0168.jpg

[-MOE-]
Members
113 posts
10,834 battles
On 11/10/2022 at 3:18 PM, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I have been away on business and would like to report the Battlepass has a bug. The reward button does not light up to let you know you got a reward. Example below

shot-22.11.02_21.16.33-0168.jpg

But it says you already claimed the reward on the left of your own image.

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,396 posts
24,529 battles
Just now, FlandrexCirno said:

But it says you already claimed the reward on the left of your own picture.

It did not highlight itself before the claim. This was after I claimed it. I clicked on the button by accident and found out it was working.  My example is referencing what button I am talking about for the battlepass.

[-MOE-]
Members
113 posts
10,834 battles
14 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

It did not highlight itself before the claim. This was after I claimed it. I clicked on the button by accident and found out it was working.  My example is referencing what button I am talking about for the battlepass.

The button should be lighter if you have rewards to claim. If you believe it should turn orange, but it is designed to be white, it is not a bug. I'm not sure what it is supposed to be though.

Edited by FlandrexCirno

[FSL-A]
Members
2 posts
9,244 battles

On the Battle Pass screen, whether I have items to claim or not, the "Claim Rewards" button is never highlighted.

Members
692 posts
21,379 battles

UI in the Tech Tree doesn't appear to be scaling correctly. I checked the graphics setting and they appear to be correct for my monitor. 

shot-22_11.19_14_00.42-0092.thumb.jpg.7c5733c265912d50b217949eedb0ea3e.jpgshot-22_11.19_14_00.29-0284.thumb.jpg.e7863572ef6a539a27665ade0862ce0a.jpg

Figured it out - was on my end

Edited by SurpriseMotherTrucker

[KILL]
Members
1,444 posts
15,281 battles

Not sure if it happened in the latest patch or before then but,   They totally wreaked the Huanghe rudder.    Either they ghosted all the armor or gave the rudder 0 hps somehow.   It's broken every shell now.   It's like twice as bad as when the kongsberg/nurnberg had no rudder armor.   They fixed that, so, how about a little love to a premium?

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,414 posts
38,082 battles

Ever since this update occurred I get the notice attached below every time I leave the game.   I have no idea why nor what it means.  I click on the "Terminate" box and it closes and nothing else seems to happen.  But the next time I quit the game it shows up again.

2022-11-03 09_08_00-Critical Error.png

[T4NGO]
Members
47 posts
17,114 battles
17 hours ago, Merc85 said:

Ever since this update occurred I get the notice attached below every time I leave the game.   I have no idea why nor what it means.  I click on the "Terminate" box and it closes and nothing else seems to happen.  But the next time I quit the game it shows up again.

The same happens to me

[TR3TA]
Members
22 posts
14,730 battles
On 01/12/2022 at 21:31, Merc85 said:

Desde que essa atualização ocorreu, recebo o aviso abaixo toda vez que saio do jogo. Não faço ideia do porquê nem do que significa. Clico na caixa "Encerrar" e ela fecha e nada mais parece acontecer. Mas da próxima vez que saio do jogo, ele aparece novamente.

2022-11-03 09_08_00-Erro Crítico.png

The same thing happens to me too.

[WW2]
Members
8 posts
8,984 battles
On 12/1/2022 at 6:31 PM, Merc85 said:

On 12/1/2022 at 6:31 PM, Merc85 said:

13 minutes ago, TUZZE said:

The same thing happens to me too.

I disabled mods and it went away , I've had problems from mod station before , sometimes a mod gets updated and some file or files that should have been deleted don't get deleted and they end up who knows where , I uninstalled and then reinstalled Mod station and still had the problem , I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it went away That was maybe three updates ago and haven't had problems till now

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,414 posts
38,082 battles
1 hour ago, knucklehead47 said:

I disabled mods and it went away , I've had problems from mod station before , sometimes a mod gets updated and some file or files that should have been deleted don't get deleted and they end up who knows where , I uninstalled and then reinstalled Mod station and still had the problem , I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it went away That was maybe three updates ago and haven't had problems till now

Thanks knucklehead

[P-T-P]
Volunteer Moderator
82 posts
15,274 battles

it appears the critical error message is now gone after I close my game

that is a good thing