You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Vinegar_Strokes_

Can’t log into the game or website on home network, but I CAN login if i switch to my hotspot

1 comment in this topic

Members
1 post
6,966 battles

Today, I’ve been playing world of warships as usual. No issues at all then as soon as CB started I got disconnected from the server after a game saying “email and/or password are incorrect” but I was just in the game. Closed game and booted her back up. Started up as usual, even got into the game. During the loading process it disconnected me again saying the same “email/password” issue. So I tried logging into wargaming in a separate window. Nothing, it takes a lifetime to even load and everything seems off. Pop in my phone (on phone data) and everything is fine. Login to the website as normal. So I switch my connection on my PC to my phone hotspot and WoWS loads and logins in normally. Game is laggy but it works. It seems the home internet is the issue BUT everything else is just fine. Internet is up no problems. Websites seem a bit slow but nothing else. Thoughts? I’m completely stumped. Just happened today. Even when I’m able to get wargaming website up on my PC under home internet it’s super super slow and a lot of items are missing. The login button is just a blue link taking me to ru.wgnwn.etc. I’m in NA and was on NA website