Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ProfessorSalvo

New Battlepass....It has to go.

16 comments in this topic

[OBI-1]
Members
74 posts

Either add more ways to earn from the battle pass or remove it. Before, I used to have challenges and rewards to grind for almost every day. Now, I find myself playing a few matches and stopping because everything has been completed and I've only played 3 or 4  matches. 

• Boring 2

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,611 posts
16,549 battles
5 minutes ago, AskingDinkky said:

Either add more ways to earn from the battle pass or remove it. Before, I used to have challenges and rewards to grind for almost every day. Now, I find myself playing a few matches and stopping because everything has been completed and I've only played 3 or 4  matches. 

Daily missions cannot be completed in less than 6 battles.  You might be missing out on some points if you are stopping early like that.

[USCG]
Members
1,006 posts
31,573 battles

Never thought I’d say this but I think WGing got something right with battle pass. It all depends on how much you play and or pay…

• Cool 2

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
41 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

Never thought I’d say this but I think WGing got something right with battle pass. It all depends on how much you play and or pay…

well it's fine for the person that plays alot, likely a good value if you get prem bp

[OBI-1]
Members
74 posts
4 hours ago, Ahskance said:

Daily missions cannot be completed in less than 6 battles.  You might be missing out on some points if you are stopping early like that.

Well, yes, you're right. I might have been under-shooting that number.

But I still can tell that I am finding myself running out of any rewards to earn a lot quicker than before the battle pass.  Before, you were earning containers from the daily 3-4 containers you get from the XP you earned, and when you clicked on the missions tab on the port screen, there were a handful of categories that each with lists of 5-10 daily tasks that all gave rewards. Now you still have the containers each day, but you're only given so many missions to get the battle tokens to level up. And that's all. And you don't even get rewards on some levels. If i complete the battle pass missions for the day, then that's it until it resets the next day. 

[MR-1]
Members
3,048 posts
32,163 battles

your six dailys gives you 10 ballte pass points = 1 level up for rewards , then you have 6 weekly missions each giving you 10 battle points  for each one completed . the final reward for finnishing is another 20 battle passes  so you can go up another 2 levels . if you do these to quickly  then you have to wait till the following wednesday for the next weekly missions . other than that you still have your 6 dailies to go up another level each day 

if ive calculated this correctly thats 15 levels per week  

atleast something works for a change   so i dont know what your complaint is 

[SALVO]
Members
28,062 posts
41,751 battles
6 hours ago, AskingDinkky said:

Either add more ways to earn from the battle pass or remove it. Before, I used to have challenges and rewards to grind for almost every day. Now, I find myself playing a few matches and stopping because everything has been completed and I've only played 3 or 4 matches. 

For what it's worth, I think that we're in a bit of a down or slow period as far as missions (that aren't the regular daily or related monthly missions) go.  The only mission that's going on is the Japanese cruiser mission, which is decent enough and has the tier 7 tech tree CL as the final reward.  (FYI, a tier 7 premium IJN CL is one of the final rewards for completing the premium battle pass this month.  And for what it's worth it seems to be a pretty decent premium, sort of an IJN love child of an Atlanta and an Akizuki.

[MR-1]
Members
3,048 posts
32,163 battles

looks strange in port but not to bad a ship 

shot-22.11.09_20.17.01-0211.jpg

personaly the T8 hits the spot  doesnt need changed 

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Cool 1

[BUOY]
Members
2,223 posts
22,219 battles
5 hours ago, cgbosn4 said:

They said the free BP was 1:1... but the FXP is 1/3rd what was possible before, as is the CXP, as are the credits, there's no replacement for the lost SXP, there are empty levels on the free track all over the place, there are basically 0 signal flags until you 'overcomplete' levels...

Honestly it really ticks me off how immensely far the Free BP track is from the old system. I mean jeez how damn stingy is WG to cut 3 million credits possible down to 1 million, 15k FXP to 5k and so on...

Edited by lloyd1701
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[OBI-1]
Members
74 posts
3 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

They said the free BP was 1:1... but the FXP is 1/3rd what was possible before, as is the CXP, as are the credits, there's no replacement for the lost SXP, there are empty levels on the free track all over the place, there are basically 0 signal flags until you 'overcomplete' levels...

Honestly it really ticks me off how immensely far the Free BP track is from the old system. I mean jeez how damn stingy is WG to cut 3 million credits possible down to 1 million, 15k FXP to 5k and so on...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. 

Yeah, kinda made me mad to see how they lined up the free BP on top and paid BP underneath, so you can see all the things you won't get unless you pay up. 

[BUOY]
Members
2,223 posts
22,219 battles
1 minute ago, AskingDinkky said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. 

Yeah, kinda made me mad to see how they lined up the free BP on top and paid BP underneath, so you can see all the things you won't get unless you pay up. 

It's just stupid as well, an extreme expression of being pennywise and pound foolish since a few dozen signal flags total and an extra 10-15k FXP, 20k CXP and 2 million credits spread out and filling those empty levels and fulfilling the supposed 1:1 representation they made are ridiculously small concessions.... a casual F2P player isn't reaching most of them anyway any more than the old system, they aren't hardly going to sustain any dedicated F2P player again any more than the old system could, they are pittances to most anyone spending money on the game through premium time and so on.

WG needs to pull their fore out of their aft, make the number of blank Free Pass levels zero and restore the resources and signal flags in the pass itself to what it was under the old system.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
17,141 posts
20,565 battles
4 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

WG needs to pull their fore out of their aft, make the number of blank Free Pass levels zero and restore the resources and signal flags in the pass itself to what it was under the old system.

This is something I didn't understand either.  Before, you did something, you got something.  Now, you can do a full set of daily missions and get squat.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts

it's there to 'encourage' you to play alot for the rewards.  if you don't play alot, too bad...

[OBI-1]
Members
74 posts
On 11/10/2022 at 8:03 AM, SKurj said:

it's there to 'encourage' you to play alot for the rewards.  if you don't play alot, too bad...

I do play a lot. I can only complete missions that are available to me for that day. Just like right now, I completed all the points you can get for the battle pass for today. And guess what the reward was? Nothing, today, fell on an empty slot.

Before battle pass – Each mission or daily task you completed, you were rewarded. Now w/ this battle pass, each daily task for the battle points that you complete you are only given points that will unlock the level and the ONE reward. Or again, like today, have an empty slot with no reward. Which by the way is like every other day it looks like. It's beyond me how anyone could possibly think they are comparable in rewards. 

And that's not even to mention the people that are less fortunate w/ their finances and can buy the bonus package for their ship. This is hitting them the hardest.

Members
3 posts
1,457 battles

Well from my calculations war gaming just lost 10 bucks, sitting here grinding for over a week plus, I am at level 27 and only 5 days left, this is bulllschit even if I complete all the missions the most BP tokens I can earn are 40, I will be way off the mark to hit  level 50 to get the ship. This truly sucks, war gaming is getting too greedy, its getting to the point you have to bleed your wallet to get anything, and with sky high prices on everything, this is bad timing. Been grinding some 10 hours a day but with no other way to get the BP tokens I need to make it to level 50, im screwed. this is so F--ked up, dont think I want to do anymore of these [edited] battle contest just to come half way and realize Im not getting jack s--t, if I could make it, I would buy the 2500 doubloons but at this point, why bother, War gaming I hope you read this, cause this model is costing you money. Not only is it costing you loss of money, now Im pissed off too boot.

• Cool 2

Members
556 posts
10,748 battles

I always log off after i complete my daily missions anyway so it works for me, job done, time to relax.

Sign in to follow this