Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DanNV65

Open containers, get nothing

6 comments in this topic

[8404]
Members
7 posts

For the third time in the last few months, I clicked open all containers and received nothing at all.  This last time was just a few minutes ago.  I would appreciate getting the contents I was supposed to receive.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

[PHLNX]
Members
550 posts
14,602 battles

That sounds like a tech support ticket needs to be submitted.  The forum is just a place for players to share. Check the forum topic on Bug Reporting to see how to submit a ticket.

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,581 posts
16,447 battles
3 hours ago, DanNV65 said:

For the third time in the last few months, I clicked open all containers and received nothing at all.  This last time was just a few minutes ago.  I would appreciate getting the contents I was supposed to receive.

Thank you.

As @wyoedbrown stated above, that's best handled with a Customer Support Ticket.  They can see your account interactions and catch if anything went amiss.

[8404]
Members
7 posts
7 hours ago, Ahskance said:

As @wyoedbrown stated above, that's best handled with a Customer Support Ticket.  They can see your account interactions and catch if anything went amiss.

OK.  Dumb question, but where do you put in a ticket?  The help menu in game doesn't seem to help.

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,581 posts
16,447 battles
1 minute ago, DanNV65 said:

OK.  Dumb question, but where do you put in a ticket?  The help menu in game doesn't seem to help.

I think this is probably the link you need: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/31417/31422/31444/

Sign in to follow this