You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Farm_Fresh_Eggs

>press battle >see this >nope the F out

29 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles

Guess all the subs are in Randoms.

Most of what I see in Co-op is bot subs.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[LWC]
Members
441 posts
938 battles

Yup I'd hit cancel too. 

I bet people end up getting fired when player numbers drop by a large amount because nobody wants to deal with this. 

• Meh 1

[VIGIL]
Members
1,441 posts

It’s hot garbage. I realize some people enjoy it, but there are humans that enjoy the smell of Patchouli too so what are you gonna do… I think I’ve played a game in the last two months. 

• Cool 3
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 2

[ERK]
Members
958 posts
14,992 battles

Later in the night is super bad with queues, constant 5-6 DD/subs per side. It isn't even fun for a DD player.

• Boring 2

[TDG]
[TDG]
Members
155 posts
16,380 battles
22 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Most of what I see in Co-op is not subs.

Nope, plenty of filler bot sub's, cv's and superships in coop.  Seems worse since this patch dropped.  Had to chuckle a few times at how much the coop MM is inserting them into games. Seems like if none of the live players are playing them the MM goes crazy .  Had a game yesterday with a bot super CV, bot super DD and two bot sub's.  I guess it just a sign of the times.

• Cool 2

Members
1,881 posts
7,191 battles

I have no issue with Sub themselves. They can keep the stealth, the underwater ability, and the speed. What I do have an issue with, and that needs to be removed, is either homing torpedoes or the fact that we have to use our DCP to remove the ping.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 5

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles
1 hour ago, KampKeema85_2D said:

Nope, plenty of filler bot sub's, cv's and superships in coop.  Seems worse since this patch dropped.  Had to chuckle a few times at how much the coop MM is inserting them into games. Seems like if none of the live players are playing them the MM goes crazy .  Had a game yesterday with a bot super CV, bot super DD and two bot sub's.  I guess it just a sign of the times.

Hooray for auto correct.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

only seen a couple subs all night in coop

Members
4,272 posts
5,302 battles

This is why I'm becoming an OPs main...not that they are perfect, and there are tier 9s I would like to grind...but I can't take that much "fun" lol...

• Cool 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

Oh, subs shrubs, most of them end up like this when I'm playing against them. And these, mostly accidental secondary kills, are only a few that I could readily find of upwards of two dozen subs I've sunk in Randoms. I would think that players who were actively hunting subs would sink many times more. I'm actually ecstatic when I see a really good sub player.

image.thumb.png.2b2925350529b66d49aa5d666d170a78.png

I didn't sink the U-69 per se. I only noticed it when an allied airstrike flew over my ship in that direction and took off its few remaining hitpoints.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Boring 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,913 posts
8,973 battles
4 hours ago, black_hull4 said:

Uh. What am I supposed to be looking at?

Ragequitting

• Boring 1

[WOLFG]
Members
1,250 posts
21,753 battles
6 hours ago, USMC2145 said:

I have no issue with Sub themselves. They can keep the stealth, the underwater ability, and the speed. What I do have an issue with, and that needs to be removed, is either homing torpedoes or the fact that we have to use our DCP to remove the ping.

That's my main issue, having to use DCP to break pings, especially when they can ping you again seconds later. Needs some new mechanic to break pings.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,192 posts
15,767 battles
7 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I see humans in them in co-op.

[TO07]
Members
4,302 posts
31,695 battles

Funny how players a number of years back were complaining about the same thing only it was DD's, wonder if these are the same players ?

Its over folks WG has got Subs in random and unless there is a change in management or policy there here to stay.

There is nothing else to say

regards

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KRAK]
Members
4,012 posts
27,871 battles
1 hour ago, Colonel_Potter said:

That's my main issue, having to use DCP to break pings, especially when they can ping you again seconds later. Needs some new mechanic to break pings.

The only "new mechanic" subs need is to dispose of the homing torps. Problem solved.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

Funny how players a number of years back were complaining about the same thing only it was DD's, wonder if these are the same players ?

Its over folks WG has got Subs in random and unless there is a change in management or policy there here to stay.

There is nothing else to say

regards

they're playing coop now

[WOLFC]
Members
332 posts
13,141 battles
28 minutes ago, Honey_Buns_69_DOA said:

Oh look another whine post. This crap is getting old. Play the game as it is or uninstall. Simple

Oh look, someone whining about a whine post. Priceless, lol

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Meh 1

[QADD]
[QADD]
Beta Testers
711 posts
15,035 battles
2 hours ago, Vaffu said:

The only "new mechanic" subs need is to dispose of the homing torps. Problem solved.

Homing torpedos are the easiest torps to dodge. If you are clearing the ping as soon as you get pinged, you deserve to eat all of them. But I guess wanting the game to change so you don’t have to adapt is the easier path. 

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1

Members
1,436 posts
9,473 battles
12 hours ago, Dudefella said:

It’s hot garbage. I realize some people enjoy it, but there are humans that enjoy the smell of Patchouli too so what are you gonna do… I think I’ve played a game in the last two months. 

Nothing wrong with patchouli, white patchouli is even better, oil not the incense, for those I like dragons' blood or sandalwood, speaking of which time to light some.

As for subs, well Subway isn't for me and Jersey Mikes has terrible bread, Jimmy Johns? nope too stingy between the bread, oh y'all meant in game subs...........

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
12 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

Nothing wrong with patchoul

As for subs, well Subway isn't for me

I don't think I've smelled patchouli since the 70s. The hippy chicks thought it smelled "natural." I was like, "Go take a shower already!"

Subway used to be OK but their produce is almost spoiled now by the time you get it put on your sandwich. I stopped eating there when the half foot-longs sandwiches I put in the fridge were inedible the next day. At least I never actually got sick from eating at Subway like I did at Quiznos though.

The best sub place I've eaten at was the Yello Sub, a local joint that served the students of KU when I was there 40 years ago. I think that it's still open.

• Cool 1

Members
3,352 posts
3,059 battles
6 hours ago, HyperFish said:

Ragequitting

Over what though? I don't see anything in this that usually drives people to ragequit. Less subs & CVs than battleships and cruisers, no massive BB or DD spam.

[GOB]
Members
4,406 posts
24,191 battles

I lost the SS but I was in a Battle at PEAK time with 6 subs and 6 Super ships:Smile_sad: