You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lert

I have a confession to make ...

27 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,701 posts
26,569 battles

I focus down people who complain. The more they complain, the more I'll specifically target them. They get so mad. It's funny to me.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[RSL]
Members
892 posts
13,648 battles

The number one way to get focused by a CV is to proclaim in all-chat how much you hate being focused by CV's. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,701 posts
26,569 battles
Just now, SirPent13 said:

The number one way to get focused by a CV is to proclaim in all-chat how much you hate being focused by CV's. 

Can confirm. Though I don't play CV, I see it happen so often.

[QADD]
[QADD]
Beta Testers
683 posts
14,995 battles
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

I focus down people who complain. The more they complain, the more I'll specifically target them. They get so mad. It's funny to me.

This is the greatest thing I’ve read online all week.  Bravo sir!  

Members
2,096 posts
18 minutes ago, Lert said:

focusing 97.3 % of the people seems very time consuming ... how do you manage ?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,701 posts
26,569 battles
4 minutes ago, arch4random said:

focusing 97.3 % of the people seems very time consuming ... how do you manage ?

24 minutes ago, Lert said:

The more they complain, the more I'll specifically target them.

<Edit> Within reason, of course. I'm not gonna flex across the map just to focus down a whiner, or give up a great broadside shot at an optimum range target for a retreating whiner at the edge of my range. But if a decent shot is there, it's going into the whiner.

Edited by Lert

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,276 posts
23,561 battles
38 minutes ago, Lert said:

Me Too Samesies GIF

But they usually die so fast someone else beats me to it. 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
38 minutes ago, Lert said:

I focus down people who complain. The more they complain, the more I'll specifically target them.

Nothing to see here. Just a cat being a cat.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[-GF-]
Beta Testers
1,237 posts
12,853 battles
48 minutes ago, Lert said:

I tell the enemy CV. My div mate called the CV something in team chat or div chat. Makes the CV focus him all match, then he complains and that makes the CV focus him harder 

[CVA16]
Members
8,844 posts
26,995 battles
46 minutes ago, SirPent13 said:

So if you are driving an AA-specced AA boat, you want to proclaim you hate subs in  chat:Smile_trollface:

[-GF-]
Beta Testers
1,237 posts
12,853 battles
2 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

So if you are driving an AA-specced AA boat, you want to proclaim you hate subs in  chat:Smile_trollface:

Call out the players that shoot at you and miss! Every time they miss just say “you missed” or “need a consolation prize? I’ll slow down” it makes ppl more focused on you. 
somsthing about physiological warfare 

• Funny 1

[WOLFH]
Members
723 posts
31,705 battles

I have a confession to make ...

When Red Team Person A  types in all chat to "Report Red Team Person B" I report Read Team Person A. :Smile-_tongue:

Especially when it's only 2 minutes into a game.

---

When WG were selling the ARP Yamato, I gave a compliment to every ARP Yamato I saw in game.

As a former free to play player who still doesn't spent that much, I appreciate people whaling and keeping the server hamsters fed and watered.

• Cool 1

[ERK]
Members
953 posts
14,885 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

I usually just remember I forgot to turn off chat and turn it off.

[NWNG]
Members
3,921 posts
6,095 battles
3 hours ago, SirPent13 said:

It's even more hilarious, when the ship in question is a heavy AA ship, and eats the planes like no tomorrow, because they focus too hard on you. And no, I don't know what you're talking about, I totally wouldn't do such a thing:Smile_trollface:

• Haha 1

Members
1,878 posts
7,191 battles
3 hours ago, SirPent13 said:

My friend loves to bait CV with how much he hates CV players and really picks on players who are noob CV players. By the way he does it in his Holland.. he gets a lot of plane kills. 

[SALVO]
Members
28,044 posts
41,537 battles
3 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

I confess to the same sin brother... 

But is it really a sin?  Sounds more like divine retribution. :cap_rambo:

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
28,044 posts
41,537 battles
1 hour ago, Counter_Gambit said:

It's even more hilarious, when the ship in question is a heavy AA ship, and eats the planes like no tomorrow, because they focus too hard on you. And no, I don't know what you're talking about, I totally wouldn't do such a thing:Smile_trollface:

Now that sounds like trolling, as in trying to get the CV player into attacking your strong AA ship.

[ALLY]
Members
548 posts
26,619 battles

To all:

Do we need to start a support group?  "Whiner's Anonymous" Happy to silence Whiner's and put them out of their misery in game.

Wow it may be more work organizing than just keeping it informal you know, but I am certain we would not lack for members!

C130 signing out

[NWNG]
Members
3,921 posts
6,095 battles
9 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Now that sounds like trolling, as in trying to get the CV player into attacking your strong AA ship.

:Smile_hiding:I wouldn't know, I never tried:Smile_hiding:

it most certainly is hilarious when a CV falls for it

Members
4,272 posts
5,302 battles

To be honest, the only time I remember hunting someone down was a guy who abusing the hotkeys. Several players asked him to stop...he didn't.

"Allright you die first."

*His dd gets spotted, entire teams focuses him, I get the kill*

"Bye" 

I not like that usually...I'm mostly a clown more than an enforcer. That being said, I have lost my temper more than once...not proud of it....when the RN BBs hit, I got set on fire just one to many times... I forgot trying to win, care, or anything other than killing half the team to get to this KGV and ram a Scharn torp up his aft. I did it too. Then we lost, lol...

[TDG]
[TDG]
Members
152 posts
16,274 battles

That's funny.  Not sure what the complainers could be thinking would happen by complaining.  Guess some people just beg to be the center of attention.