Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PrezidentZkroob

BattlePass

15 comments in this topic

[DMGED]
Members
27 posts

No denying what the game is becoming now. Its happened.....THE BATTLEPASS. Thanks for the even more confusing economy. Much better then fixing  legendary game bugs......:). Sadly the BATTLEPASS doesn't relieve you of sitting in the LOBBY. Oh and I love the FATAL ERROR MESSAGE i get every time i exit the game to desktop. I agree FATAL ERROR. But hey I spend less money now.

• Cool 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

Members
424 posts

sounds more like your pc getting fatal error never had that before? and did u try battle pass or u just jumping on the bandwagon surely you have facebook to have a little moan

[DEV_X]
Beta Testers
2,082 posts
12,562 battles
11 minutes ago, ZpaceDBallZ said:

No denying what the game is becoming now. Its happened.....THE BATTLEPASS. Thanks for the even more confusing economy. Much better then fixing  legendary game bugs......:). Sadly the BATTLEPASS doesn't relieve you of sitting in the LOBBY. Oh and I love the FATAL ERROR MESSAGE i get every time i exit the game to desktop. I agree FATAL ERROR. But hey I spend less money now.

I get that error now too. Only happens with WOWs and never had before until this last patch. 

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,422 posts
15,698 battles
25 minutes ago, STILLDRE1976 said:

sounds more like your pc getting fatal error never had that before? and did u try battle pass or u just jumping on the bandwagon surely you have facebook to have a little moan

No I'm getting it to I sent in a ticket . I also know 2 other people who get it after logging out 

[WOLFX]
Members
814 posts
1,713 battles
21 minutes ago, Tigermaus said:

I get that error now too. Only happens with WOWs and never had before until this last patch. 

Yep, I have been getting that also since this patch dropped. No mods installed or mod station.

[HOP4S]
Members
7,013 posts
35,512 battles
37 minutes ago, ZpaceDBallZ said:

No denying what the game is becoming now. Its happened.....THE BATTLEPASS.

It's called  "Monetization..."   That's what this once cool games has become.......want to play well, spend......   That's all they have left.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
424 posts

its strange its doing when exiting the game etc i had a time last year on a certain patch where i would join a game but the game would hang  causing me to go pink ,when i managed to get back to desktop it was a fatal error i contacted support and they got me to reinstall and it fine after that 

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,551 posts
20,985 battles

[TACT]
[TACT]
Members
669 posts
3,103 battles
3 hours ago, ZpaceDBallZ said:

I agree FATAL ERROR.

And how many of WGs mistakes are you talking about here?

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,783 posts
14,445 battles

The fatal error message really doesn't affect gameplay at all since it only happens during shutdown, so I see it more as a warning that something is a little too close to going wrong. As for everything else, it sounds like whining over resistance to change. 

• Meh 1

[CO-OP]
Members
3,741 posts
37,549 battles

Already identified as a bug associated with running certain mods. Only happens when leaving the client so it will be fixed on the next update AFAIUI.

[SALVO]
Members
16,503 posts
10,225 battles

Also get that bug but tbh it is fairly harmless so I have no problem waiting for the fix. 

About the Battle Pass, I love it... it is a great!

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[SOUS]
Members
771 posts
6,664 battles
14 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

It's called  "Monetization..."   That's what this once cool games has become.......want to play well, spend......   That's all they have left.

Battlepass has nothing to do with playing well.

Sign in to follow this