You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alcubierre_Star_Drive

Bonus Package for reset ships

6 comments in this topic

Members
71 posts
7,715 battles

I reset my Harugumo line to start redeeming the RB multipliers. How do I check if I purchased a Bonus Package for Kitakaze, given that I have reset the ship and cannot see the "Economic Bonuses" tab on ships that haven't been purchased and added back into the port? I have checked the Inventory but cannot find it there either.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts

another miss with the changes to camos, we need an inventory section for bonus packages...

i have 2 T9 epoch bonuses (or should) but as I don't own any t9's that don't already have bonus packages i can't confirm i still have them .. for all i know they were deleted by mistake by wg

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,522 battles
2 hours ago, Alcubierre_Star_Drive said:

I reset my Harugumo line to start redeeming the RB multipliers. How do I check if I purchased a Bonus Package for Kitakaze, given that I have reset the ship and cannot see the "Economic Bonuses" tab on ships that haven't been purchased and added back into the port? I have checked the Inventory but cannot find it there either.

Sadly, the Inventory does not show "Owned Bonus Packages".  If you had it before the line reset, you still have it after the line reset.

[ARR0W]
Members
6,146 posts
32,898 battles
3 minutes ago, Ahskance said:

Sadly, the Inventory does not show "Owned Bonus Packages".  If you had it before the line reset, you still have it after the line reset.

Does it show up when the ship is researched in the process of rebuilding the line, as stated in a previous post? Im ready to reset some lines, but would like to know how this works beforehand. 

[-GF-]
Beta Testers
1,279 posts
12,905 battles
25 minutes ago, Ahskance said:

Is it possible they could add like a check mark or something in the techtree to show what ships have an Econ bonus? Like idk a stripe or just a check mark? 

• Cool 1