Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Big_Woof

Black Friday/Christmas crates

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Supertester, Members, Wiki Editor
686 posts
13,682 battles

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Event_Containers

that's got most of the ships listed. Doesn't look like its been updated for this year's yet but most of it should be accurate. This years black ships are Napoli, Kearsarge, Shinonome, Chkalov, and Mainz. 

At the bottom of this dev blog it lists the new ships added to the Christmas containers: https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/387

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
258 posts
3,526 battles
2 minutes ago, Musket22 said:

I just hope the 'default' first ship crate isn't a goddamn sub!

Let us know if you jinxed yourself. LOL.

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,223
[-AGW-]
Members
749 posts
47,075 battles
4 minutes ago, yss_turtleship said:

Let us know if you jinxed yourself. LOL.

 

Oh, I will :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,829
[WOLFC]
Members
6,061 posts
17,186 battles
50 minutes ago, Musket22 said:

I just hope the 'default' first ship crate isn't a goddamn sub!

Now that WG publishes the odds for containers, “short lists” should be a thing of the past. WG got away with doing so in the past because the odds were not disclosed. Now that said odds are published, there would be severe consequences for the company if those odds were shown to be false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,223
[-AGW-]
Members
749 posts
47,075 battles
9 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Now that WG publishes the odds for containers, “short lists” should be a thing of the past. WG got away with doing so in the past because the odds were not disclosed. Now that said odds are published, there would be severe consequences for the company if those odds were shown to be false.

Don't the quoted odds just give you an idea of "This will be a ship or not"?

ie not the odds that it doesn't pick from the 'list'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,146 posts
1 hour ago, Musket22 said:

Don't the quoted odds just give you an idea of "This will be a ship or not"?

ie not the odds that it doesn't pick from the 'list'.

There are separate odds for each of the 3 ship groups (T5-7, T8-9, T10&rare). Within each group there'll be an equal chance for each ship that you don't yet have. If you have all the ships in a ship group, the odds of the other ship group(s) will be increased proportionally.

Edited by tangofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,829
[WOLFC]
Members
6,061 posts
17,186 battles
2 hours ago, Musket22 said:

Don't the quoted odds just give you an idea of "This will be a ship or not"?

ie not the odds that it doesn't pick from the 'list'.

 

There are odds for ships, and further odds of getting a ship from each group. It’s also stated that the odds of getting any of the ships in each group is equal. Thus, there is no chance that there is a hidden “short list.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×