Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Colonel_Potter

11.11 update Festive Rewards.

7 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
1,250 posts
21,732 battles

Just want to thank WG for bringing back the bonus rewards for this years Festive Rewards in the New Year celebration. The bonus rewards made clearing the rewards from the Anniversary Event so much more enjoyable.

891354973_Screenshot2022-11-05014803.thumb.jpg.cf7181f60b5e350e789c4467bb107afc.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,847 posts
30,536 battles
53 minutes ago, Colonel_Potter said:

Just want to thank WG for bringing back the bonus rewards for this years Festive Rewards in the New Year celebration. The bonus rewards made clearing the rewards from the Anniversary Event so much more enjoyable.

891354973_Screenshot2022-11-05014803.thumb.jpg.cf7181f60b5e350e789c4467bb107afc.jpg

Same from me. Of all the changes in the past year, this is probably my favorite one and the best part is that is nothing to Wargaming's advantage. It is just a wonderful quality of life improvement for players. 

Thank you Wargaming for such a thoughtful addition to the game. Well done. 

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[BUOY]
Members
2,219 posts
22,190 battles
27 minutes ago, BarnacleCollector said:

Do we still get the rewards for ships that we don't have in port right now due to resetting a line?

No, that was only the first time after they introduced the RB.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,730 posts
37,466 battles

If they had wanted to boost the uptake of Superships a reward of 1000 steel may have succeeded. 

• Cool 2

Members
754 posts
34,435 battles
On 11/5/2022 at 8:39 PM, lloyd1701 said:

No, that was only the first time after they introduced the RB.

Can someone confirm this? @Boggzy @Ahskance

I just reset a line and that means I'll be one tier 10 short of a big/large box (that's the proper term for the biggest boxes, not "mega". When you have three objects of different sizes, every normal person will call them "small", "medium" and "big/large". "Regular", "Big" and "Mega" are just marketing terms to fool customers.)

Edited by BarnacleCollector

[BUOY]
Members
2,219 posts
22,190 battles
19 minutes ago, BarnacleCollector said:

Can someone confirm this? @Boggzy @Ahskance

I just reset a line and that means I'll be one tier 10 short of a big/large box (that's the proper term for the biggest boxes, not "mega". When you have three objects of different sizes, every normal person will call them "small", "medium" and "big/large". "Regular", "Big" and "Mega" are just marketing terms to fool customers.)

They definitely haven't offered flakes on ships that are out for reset aside from the first one or two flake events after the RB was introduced, but you have 2 months give or take to finish the regrind, all of the rest of this patch and at least all of next patch as well.

Sign in to follow this