Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GhostSwordsman

Please Change the "Camo on Planes" for Enterprise's Azur Lane Skin Back

4 comments in this topic

Members
6,587 posts
8,571 battles

Seriously, please change it back to where all the aircraft are the USN navy blue camo (As far as I'm aware, the planes on this camo actually used to be un-camouflaged. So a camoless Enterprise's planes are how they used to look with this camo). This looks absolutely awful (the whole camo on planes thing was already god-awful looking), and quite frankly looks like... well, I can't use those words on the forums to describe this.

If I have to look at the planes while I'm playing CV, then I want them to actually not look like flying vomit. This skin is now virtually ruined. The best part of it was that it didn't paint over the aircraft, and they looked like aircraft of the time that would have flown off of a USN CV.

So please undo this change to this camo, I beg you. It looked so much better before.

shot-22_11_04_23_04.08-0422.thumb.jpg.cbded87314e913f28bef09db0ded1174.jpg

How the planes used to look with the above skin:
shot-22_11.04_23_15.18-0320.thumb.jpg.4007ccf694c9015b41836e7a8c6e665a.jpg

Edited by GhostSwordsman
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[WOLF8]
Members
9,259 posts
7,537 battles

I don't know mang, I think it kinda looks... not bad. Maybe even a little neat? I rather like that the plane camos now properly match the ship camo now, lol. :Smile_hiding:

At least it looks better than what Shokaku got with her AL camo. Her planes are just pure white, as if somebody coated the entire bodies of the planes (minus the canopies) with powdered sugar... lel. :Smile_trollface:

And IIRC, it's not just the AL camos, but pretty much all special camos for the CV's got their plane camos to match the ship's camos. :Smile_hiding:

Edited by Blorgh2017

Members
6,587 posts
8,571 battles
14 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I rather like that the plane camos now properly match the ship camo now, lol. :Smile_hiding:

Then at the very least, I think it should be a toggleable option.

I hate the camo on planes thing. I think they all look stupid now. The Enterprise AL camo was the one exception and I loved it. Now I hate it.

[NOKAP]
Members
1,058 posts
25,561 battles

There is a mod available that removes the camo from the planes. Its on aslains, not sure if its on modstation

Sign in to follow this