Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
awexomeguy

PSA: fresh RB multiplier today

18 comments in this topic

[TAZ]
Members
1,116 posts

think that was yesterday where you get 2x the RB points and it reset last night so you get another 2x the RB points today

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,157 battles
3 hours ago, awexomeguy said:

just fyi in case anyone has been waiting to take advantage of a line reset (like me)

I have been, so thank you.  Not sure what my next line of choice to re-grind is yet, but I need like 2k RB points to get another ship.  I'm just not taking much of a fancy for anything in the RB shop at the moment.  

I'll say I'm not a fan of any resource ships that are just slightly modified clones of existing ships.  It's a lot of work to get RB points, so if I'm going to spend a wad on one, I at least want it to have a level of uniqueness I don't already have in port.  Example, Goliath versus Gibraltar.  There's simply not enough differentiation there to make me want the latter.

[KSD]
Volunteer Moderator
96 posts
28,754 battles
2 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Goliath versus Gibraltar

Maybe not the best example... Gibraltar has more in common with the Venezia than the Goliath...

Members
424 posts

thanks for the heads up just got the RB unlocked yesterday as i unlocked my fifth tier 10 need to have a good read up on it so i wont reset as its close to the xmas event and rather have the SCs incase i dont get back up that far 👍

[RPTN]
Beta Testers
1,849 posts
4,954 battles

Recently unlocked my fifth line, and I am wondering: Do you reset one line at a time, or do you do them all at once?

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,157 battles
3 hours ago, torino2dc said:

Maybe not the best example... Gibraltar has more in common with the Venezia than the Goliath...

How so?  Same basic hull design (citadel is differently placed), but other than different ammo types, it's based off the same ship.

[MISRY]
Members
1,383 posts
51 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

Recently unlocked my fifth line, and I am wondering: Do you reset one line at a time, or do you do them all at once?

One at a time to take advantage of the 2x RP. Never reset a line for 1x. Waste of time.  I reset the Haragumo line every 3 months when the 2x is available. The Haragumo line takes the least amount of XP to finish which is why a lot of people reset that one. Plus, the line is fun if you are going to play through instead of use free XP. 

• Cool 1

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,157 battles
14 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

10x multiplier on Harugumo line now.....

Still showing x2 on my end.

[MISRY]
Members
1,383 posts
27 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Still showing x2 on my end.

You can accumulate bonuses. 

For example. I just reset my Haragumo line for the 2x. In 3 months when the 2x is available again, I'll free xp the line and then reset it. At that point I'll have 4x. Then 3 months later do it again and have 6x. You don't have the buy the ships and grind them out. You can just use free xp. When you want to finally claim the RP, then you buy the ships and get one win on each. 

Edited by General_Lee_Miserable

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,157 battles
4 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

You can accumulate bonuses. 

For example. I just reset my Haragumo line for the 2x. In 3 months when the 2x is available again, I'll free xp the line and then reset it. At that point I'll have 4x. Then 3 months later do it again and have 6x. You don't have the buy the ships and grind them out. You can just use free xp. When you want to finally claim the RP, then you buy the ships and get one win on each. 

Really?  So it just doesn't show the accumulation?  I ask because there are a couple lines I've done twice now.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
8,353 posts
9,639 battles
19 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Really?  So it just doesn't show the accumulation?  I ask because there are a couple lines I've done twice now.

If you play them it isn't going to stack up.  I have reset the Harugumo line five times now without ever buying them and playing them, hence the 10X multiplier.

[ERK]
Members
960 posts
15,027 battles
22 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Don't purchase or play them, just FXP to unlock the Tier X, then wait for the 2X multiplier to reset and then reset the line, rinse repeat until you feel like actually playing the line.

[DEV_X]
Beta Testers
2,082 posts
12,562 battles
On 11/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, Superczar said:

And my laziness earned me a X11 multiplier on most of the IJN BB line now... :Smile_trollface:

Lol I know the feeling. I was at x13 on one line and x3 on another.

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,157 battles
1 hour ago, Tigermaus said:

Lol I know the feeling. I was at x13 on one line and x3 on another.

I'm the weirdo who actually likes the nostalgia of replaying a line, so the most I've reset any single line is twice.  Then again, I've also been ignorant to the fact there was a multi-multiplier (?) involved here, so that may have changed the approach as well.  I can just imagine how many RB points you've accumulated using a 13x multiplier at this point....

• Cool 1

[DEV_X]
Beta Testers
2,082 posts
12,562 battles
3 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I'm the weirdo who actually likes the nostalgia of replaying a line, so the most I've reset any single line is twice.  Then again, I've also been ignorant to the fact there was a multi-multiplier (?) involved here, so that may have changed the approach as well.  I can just imagine how many RB points you've accumulated using a 13x multiplier at this point....

Yeah its pretty silly. I had a metric TON of free exp (the kind that doesn't require gold for converting) just sitting there a while back and used it for resetting. I took a break for a while after that and forgot about the RB stuff. Lol

At this point I think I'm back to 3 or 4x on one line but there's nothing left to get but Sevastopol and Sigfreid. :/

Sign in to follow this