Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MN1234

Remind You of Anyone? Redux

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,913 posts
8,973 battles
6 hours ago, MN1234 said:

This is what people demanding changes to subs and cvs sound like in my mind.

Edited by HyperFish
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
1,156 posts
38,995 battles
4 hours ago, HyperFish said:

This is what people demanding changes to subs and cvs sound like in my mind.

This is what people that want subs in the game sound like to me.

• Thanks 1

[HOP4S]
Members
6,993 posts
35,404 battles

A game divided can not stand.......or, more importantly, grow.  We are and will be a static population till something breaks the changes implemented to the point, bad choices in Marketing are replaced with good choices that bring new players into this game.  Otherwise, we go to a flat growth mode and they will add, and add, and add more gimmicks to make money versus, first world content (which, i suspect, they can't afford anymore....)

Wonka as a character really was an archetype film construct, a misopedist in many attributes:  dark and anti-social vis-a'-vis one of the good guys....  You do realize that, yes?    Jung inferred that these unique traits were inherited and passed down through generations....  Sigh. 

• Thanks 1

[SUB4]
Members
1,712 posts
13,114 battles
3 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

A game divided can not stand.......or, more importantly, grow.  We are and will be a static population till something breaks the changes implemented to the point, bad choices in Marketing are replaced with good choices that bring new players into this game.  Otherwise, we go to a flat growth mode and they will add, and add, and add more gimmicks to make money versus, first world content (which, i suspect, they can't afford anymore....)

Wonka as a character really was an archetype film construct, a misopedist in many attributes:  dark and anti-social vis-a'-vis one of the good guys....  You do realize that, yes?    Jung inferred that these unique traits were inherited and passed down through generations....  Sigh. 

I see Wonka as a antagonist forcing the transition between child and adult.

Games will be over soon children. Time to grow up and take on your responsibilities.

l-intro-1626891223.jpg

Edited by MN1234

Sign in to follow this