Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

Mod Station

7 comments in this topic

[TF16A]
Members
104 posts
7,401 battles

I haven't been reading the ton of updates that come out for the game and I don't play that often anymore but for awhile I haven't been able to run the Mod Station to get Nomogram classic sights and few other helpful in game aids. Someone said that I'm not going to be anymore. Is this true? 

[KCWY1]
Members
305 posts
11,352 battles

Mod Station was down for a day, but is up and running as of this morning.  If you haven't used it in awhile, you may need to reinstall it (that was a problem last patch) or it may need to update, but it is available.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,141 posts
30,906 battles
3 hours ago, buzz_bomb said:

I haven't been reading the ton of updates that come out for the game and I don't play that often anymore but for awhile I haven't been able to run the Mod Station to get Nomogram classic sights and few other helpful in game aids. Someone said that I'm not going to be anymore. Is this true? 

Whoever told you that, you need to slap them across the face for misinforming, lying to you.

Mod Station wasn't working yesterday after the big update, but today it is.  I updated and afterwards this is what I see:

oTSAWmB.jpeg

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
3 hours ago, buzz_bomb said:

there was poor communication from wg (no....  really?) where they stated steam support had been removed from modstation, that could be to what was being referred to.  WG has reinstated support for the steam client.

[SIT]
Members
102 posts
11,618 battles

I reinstalled mod station, and it reset my mods. Its been years since I got my UI the way I liked it. 

I cant for the life of me figure out how to put my detectability range back to where it was next to the cursor. Maybe it was a mod that is not available in this newest release? Maybe it was in a setting of a mod, that i dont remember having. IDK. Anyone?

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts
5 hours ago, Ariochaotik said:

I reinstalled mod station, and it reset my mods. Its been years since I got my UI the way I liked it. 

I cant for the life of me figure out how to put my detectability range back to where it was next to the cursor. Maybe it was a mod that is not available in this newest release? Maybe it was in a setting of a mod, that i dont remember having. IDK. Anyone?

not all mods are available right away, some maybe delayed...  i dunno that mod you mention for detectability range...  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this