You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MmmMmmmRyan

Where did the clock in the port go?

6 comments in this topic

[PRDEF]
Members
185 posts
15,439 battles

I had several settings reset with this update.  I had to reselect Dynamic crosshair, the clock, Spotting Dmg and Potential Dmg.  Haven't noticed any changes to graphics or audio so far.

[WOLFH]
Members
1,124 posts
6,419 battles

I have been noticing that sometimes my ship filters/carousel options change from one day to another…. maybe a bug somewhere?

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,812 posts
20,786 battles
20 minutes ago, CO_Valle said:

I have been noticing that sometimes my ship filters/carousel options change from one day to another…. maybe a bug somewhere?

change how?

Operations will filter out any ship that doesn't meet the requirements, as will brawl and ranked battles.

If you are seeing a constant change in the carousel in either the amount of ships or order, something odd is happening on your end in the computer. Be it Mods, a glitch or something else.

[WOLFH]
Members
1,124 posts
6,419 battles
23 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

change how?

Operations will filter out any ship that doesn't meet the requirements, as will brawl and ranked battles.

If you are seeing a constant change in the carousel in either the amount of ships or order, something odd is happening on your end in the computer. Be it Mods, a glitch or something else.

I have a 3-row ship carousel, sometimes it changes to 2-row on its own.