Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Ship's Log: The Beaches of Casablanca

8 comments in this topic

[CRF]
Members
1,591 posts
11,355 battles

oh boy, more useless camo rewards - can't wait!!!  Gawd, I'm getting tired of this game!

[MCWF]
Members
132 posts
21,026 battles

i just sold all of my previously unsellable special camos last night for about 8 mill in credits. that is all they are good for anymore. now we just need one more change, to let us sell the permanent camos for dubs. 

one more thing you could do is either let me sell the upgrade mods from the tier 10 premiums that have optional equipment, or at least take them off my inventory page if they can't be sold to clean it up.

[MR-1]
Members
3,032 posts
31,980 battles

sorry natali i must of miss  the facinating  part in your video  about this update  is there a second part :cap_yes::cap_popcorn:

[MCCAL]
Members
178 posts
6,263 battles

Question:  I'm not quite sure how the numerical scale works for this "Battle Pass" thing.   How many actual points does one need to get to Number 2 in the scale, 3, 4 etc...

[NBB]
Members
4 posts
33,925 battles

why no info on clan battle seasons until the last minute?  I saw only that it should be tier X in a forum.  Nothing from WOW

[MR-1]
Members
3,032 posts
31,980 battles
On 11/4/2022 at 2:26 PM, Carackas said:

Question:  I'm not quite sure how the numerical scale works for this "Battle Pass" thing.   How many actual points does one need to get to Number 2 in the scale, 3, 4 etc...

10 points per stage . your daily missions  are 10 pts once finnished so you can easily move from 1 up each day to the next one 

Edited by Gaelic_knight

Sign in to follow this