You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WM1957

NA server down?

13 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
489 posts
20,229 battles

I got kicked off the NA server. I can log into the EU server. Is the NA server down?

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,534 posts
29,623 battles

But mah Battle Pass!?! Whatever am I going to do??

• Cool 1

[USCG]
Members
1,004 posts
31,448 battles

I'm sitting here with my coffee ready to blow things up and the things are not there...

[SLFF]
[SLFF]
Members
973 posts
64,742 battles

I still don't understand why they can't put a "Server Down" notice on the game launcher, so we don't have to keep trying every 10 minutes or so.

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
258 posts
3,526 battles
3 minutes ago, LiskaBystrouska said:

I still don't understand why they can't put a "Server Down" notice on the game launcher, so we don't have to keep trying every 10 minutes or so.

Some companies use Twitter for outage broadcast. It works well to let your customer's know when planned or unplanned outages occur.

[RAZGZ]
Beta Testers
814 posts
14,911 battles

Some players saw a message that said three hours,  I did not see that and there is zero communication from the WG team.

[P-V-E]
Members
1,934 posts

well the servers is up for me now.

I think it must be something to do with that Japanese port, as have seemingly been moved to the ocean port upon loading.

Edited by b101uk

[-AGW-]
Beta Testers
646 posts
49 minutes ago, b101uk said:

I think it must be something to do with that Japanese port, as have seemingly been moved to the ocean port upon loading.

Yup, Zipangu isn't even in the selection anymore... Do they really test anything? lol, it's the patch theme port after all...

[WOLFC]
Members
6,061 posts
17,186 battles
35 minutes ago, xamdam said:

Yup, Zipangu isn't even in the selection anymore... Do they really test anything? lol, it's the patch theme port after all...

This is also the first IJN tech tree release in more than four years (since the introduction of Kitakaze and Harugumo). I’ve long wondered why there was such a gap, and assumed it had something to do with the lack of detailed designs after WWII due to the Japanese military’s tendency to destroy everything, but that hasn’t stopped WG from inventing their own ships in the past (and present).

I now suspect that WG was just very reluctant to feature a big IJN event. It’s a shame that the port is now completely disabled rather than just reverted to the previous version.

Edited by Nevermore135