You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Hartz

Subs are ruined.

32 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
20 posts
3,887 battles

Thanks to the devs who brought in more wasted ships they spent who knows how much money developing for them to perform so poorly BUT they had to bend to the community who want to play gun boats and cry about subs. Cry babies are ruining this game. [edited] ramping up their ship development just a matter of time before it takes countless thousands of players from WG again. IJN light cruisers suck. Subs suck. Carriers suck. most ships honestly suck on this game. 

• Funny 5
  • Haha 6
  • Boring 9
  • Meh 8

[TACT]
[TACT]
Members
669 posts
3,103 battles

Oh no... not another one of these threads... Can we just keep it to one sub-related post a week please?

Edited by Elijah2159
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,157 battles
35 minutes ago, Lord_Hartz said:

Thanks to the devs who brought in more wasted ships they spent who knows how much money developing for them to perform so poorly BUT they had to bend to the community who want to play gun boats and cry about subs. Cry babies are ruining this game. [edited] ramping up their ship development just a matter of time before it takes countless thousands of players from WG again. IJN light cruisers suck. Subs suck. Carriers suck. most ships honestly suck on this game. 

Rant over, or you got more left in the tank?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,211 posts
15,770 battles

1 hour ago, Lord_Hartz said:

The subs already act more like modern diesel electric hunter killers than early to mid 20th century subs.

1 hour ago, Elijah2159 said:

Oh no... not another one of these threads... Can we just keep it to one sub-related post a week please?

That is not allowed because this is a day ending in y.

[CAAT]
Members
6,313 posts
8,036 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

The subs already act more like modern diesel electric hunter killers than early to mid 20th century subs.

tumblr_mhz4mb6e9f1r7kr84o1_500.gif.18f255642ed3e375b01047f6bf65d853.gif

Subs suck.

Wait, are you actually saying subs suck? As in, subs are underpowered?!

200w.gif.be0c69da0a7b0533cff4834228c106ca.gif

They are so far from underpowered, it's not even funny. Closer to the opposite side of the spectrum, actually. That is like you saying CVs are underpowered 😂

Carriers suck.

hysterical-laughter.gif.5750c4276c811fadc58ec817aa1608f1.gif

Oh wait, you DID say CVs suck/are underpowered!! PFFFT!!! Thanks for the laugh, OP. Good jokes! You got me good there :D

• Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles

With the opinions expressed in the OP one wonders why he's still here. If most everything sucks, why still play the game at all? Isn't it rather ... stupid, to spend time on something so completely optional and banal as an online pixel boat game if most everything about it sucks?

• Cool 5

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,809 posts
20,779 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

With the opinions expressed in the OP one wonders why he's still here. If most everything sucks, why still play the game at all? Isn't it rather ... stupid, to spend time on something so completely optional and banal as an online pixel boat game if most everything about it sucks?

there are alot of people I wonder about after reading their post.

If the game experience is so bad and miserable for you: just don't play. Uninstall and leave. And don't bother posting on your way out.

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,334 posts
23,704 battles
9 hours ago, Lord_Hartz said:

So this is a Subs are underpowered thread? Just trying to keep track.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
180 posts

Can I have your stuff?

[NWNG]
Members
3,945 posts
6,144 battles

Complains about "cry babies" and how WG bends to them... while behaving like a "cry baby" and expecting WG to bend to them... the selfawareness is lacking in this one.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[VOP]
Members
1,156 posts

I propose a new class - islands! If you play an island, you get points for people shelling, bombing, rocketing, or torpedoing (etc.) you. You get extra points if rammed by a ship and do ram damage to that ship. It's a great class. You can play AFK or just watching while pounding down chips and beer. Premium islands can have special abilities like not appearing on the mini map, be translucent, or have extended stealth perimeter that causes a grounding earlier than expected.

[NWNG]
Members
3,945 posts
6,144 battles
Just now, Airjellyfish said:

I propose a new class - islands! If you play an island, you get points for people shelling, bombing, rocketing, or torpedoing (etc.) you. You get extra points if rammed by a ship and do ram damage to that ship. It's a great class. You can play AFK or just watching while pounding down chips and beer. Premium islands can have special abilities like not appearing on the mini map, be translucent, or have extended stealth perimeter that causes a grounding earlier than expected.

And loading it with the proper commander skills, can see forts mounted on the island, that shoot at ships who dare approach. Though those forts can be destroyed, don't want to make the class too OP now...

[NWNG]
Members
3,945 posts
6,144 battles
8 hours ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

tumblr_mhz4mb6e9f1r7kr84o1_500.gif.18f255642ed3e375b01047f6bf65d853.gif

Wait, are you actually saying subs suck? As in, subs are underpowered?!

200w.gif.be0c69da0a7b0533cff4834228c106ca.gif

They are so far from underpowered, it's not even funny. Closer to the opposite side of the spectrum, actually. That is like you saying CVs are underpowered 😂

hysterical-laughter.gif.5750c4276c811fadc58ec817aa1608f1.gif

Oh wait, you DID say CVs suck/are underpowered!! PFFFT!!! Thanks for the laugh, OP. Good jokes! You got me good there :D

Now hold on a moment. CVs do suck. How dare they negate my stealthy boi DDs... And if the CV chooses to harass me, they suck more.

[BWC]
Beta Testers
3,443 posts
9,987 battles

I'll say here a similar post to what I said after numberous attempts to show people what Subs were and to provide some feedback on them to the powers that be.

Subs are what they are, and WG has put them in the game as they saw fit, regardless of how we might wish it.  If you enjoy them, play them.  If you don't, sail something you do enjoy.  The choice to use them or not in Randoms or other game modes that permit them is entirely your own.  They have their strengths and their weaknesses, and if you choose to use them, you have to accept those.

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
20,802 posts
22,691 battles
19 minutes ago, Jakob_Knight said:

I'll say here a similar post to what I said after numberous attempts to show people what Subs were and to provide some feedback on them to the powers that be.

Subs are what they are, and WG has put them in the game as they saw fit, regardless of how we might wish it.  If you enjoy them, play them.  If you don't, sail something you do enjoy.  The choice to use them or not in Randoms or other game modes that permit them is entirely your own.  They have their strengths and their weaknesses, and if you choose to use them, you have to accept those.

:cap_like:

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,888 posts
17,752 battles

Oh no, anyway - People that know how subs are 

Edited by tcbaker777

[SALVO]
Members
16,506 posts
10,225 battles

Primus Suck!

Submarines Suck!

Edited by ArIskandir

Beta Testers
1,546 posts
11 hours ago, Lord_Hartz said:

Subs suck. Carriers suck. 

I agree with these two sentences :Smile_veryhappy:

I hate this game too, so much so I spent another $30 just yesterday :Smile_facepalm: 

Have you considered chess?

Members
556 posts
10,748 battles
33 minutes ago, Capt_of_Satisfaction said:

I agree with these two sentences :Smile_veryhappy:

I hate this game too, so much so I spent another $30 just yesterday :Smile_facepalm: 

Have you considered chess?

Nah can't play chess because the Queen is overpowered, the King is under powered and the rest of the pieces all suck:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,506 posts
10,225 battles
3 minutes ago, Capt_of_Satisfaction said:

lol,  If only the bishop had torps!

Only the Patriarch (Orthodox bishop) has torps, cuz Russian bias.