Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sebfrm

Modstation 2.1.0.4 Broken

4 comments in this topic

[TBSM]
Members
14 posts
3,222 battles

I have used Modstation for several years now since I have been playing WoWS but the latest patch and the update to the Modstation software is broken.  While every time Wargaming did an update it was a total pain in the [edited] to uninstall and reinstall I was still able select my game client option using Modstation to explore my computer and select my directory "E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\World of Warships" without any issue.  Once that was done it presented the host of screens to select various mode and easily and installed many a mod into that drive.   However the latest version as of November 1st 2022 with the latest patch for Japanese cruisers coming out from Wargaming not only did that break every mod, it did that to modstation completely.   Modstation came out with version 2.1.0.4 on November 2nd and when I installed the update and selected the game client (as many times before) Modstation fails and states there isn't a game client there.   But clearly the file "WorldOfWarships.exe" is there and when I click on that it opens up the game.  So the problem is with the Modstation code.  Please take a look at your code as I have had a game client in that folder now for years, the mods have worked from Modstation but your latest version has some issue and now the whole shabang and the program no longer works even when you select a folder with the exe file in there.

• Cool 1

Administrator
68 posts
3 hours ago, sebfrm said:

I have used Modstation for several years now since I have been playing WoWS but the latest patch and the update to the Modstation software is broken.  While every time Wargaming did an update it was a total pain in the [edited] to uninstall and reinstall I was still able select my game client option using Modstation to explore my computer and select my directory "E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\World of Warships" without any issue.  Once that was done it presented the host of screens to select various mode and easily and installed many a mod into that drive.   However the latest version as of November 1st 2022 with the latest patch for Japanese cruisers coming out from Wargaming not only did that break every mod, it did that to modstation completely.   Modstation came out with version 2.1.0.4 on November 2nd and when I installed the update and selected the game client (as many times before) Modstation fails and states there isn't a game client there.   But clearly the file "WorldOfWarships.exe" is there and when I click on that it opens up the game.  So the problem is with the Modstation code.  Please take a look at your code as I have had a game client in that folder now for years, the mods have worked from Modstation but your latest version has some issue and now the whole shabang and the program no longer works even when you select a folder with the exe file in there.

Unfortunately Steam client doesn't support any more, link above.

Closed.

• Meh 1