Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Vakko

Oblivion Soundtrack In Port???

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,144 posts
30,906 battles

I saw "Oblivion" in the thread title and I thought it was this.

Be the hero of Kvatch!

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[KAPPA]
Members
2,003 posts
10,560 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Same here. I still need to finish that game someday, played Morrowind and Skyrim, but I've never actually finished Oblivion.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,144 posts
30,906 battles
10 minutes ago, CaptHarlock_222 said:

Same here. I still need to finish that game someday, played Morrowind and Skyrim, but I've never actually finished Oblivion.

I actually never beat most of the Elder Scrolls single player RPGs.  I played Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim.  Only Skyrim I've beaten.  The rest?  I wander off doing different things, exploring, adventuring.

I know Bethesda's biggest thing was Skyrim (they're milking it for all its worth), but IMO, the were also damn good when they did Morrowind.  The systems, quests, and above all, how they made the setting look was exquisite.  It's a fantasy setting, but Bethesda made the province of Morrowind so unique, strange.  It was not the typical "Western Medieval Europe but with Magic" that so often happens with fantasy settings.  Compared to the DOS-era Daggerfall, Morrowind was a huge leap ahead.  Bethesda was on point.

Morrowind was also where modders started to have a presence, and it grew slowly.  They went into Oblivion also, growing even more as modding in games grew larger.  But it was with Skyrim that modders went nuts, as far as The Elder Scrolls goes.

And M'aiq, our constant encounter in the franchise.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
3,352 posts
3,059 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I thought this: 

Sign in to follow this