Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Battle Pass question

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
7,373 posts
16,186 battles

I understand we earn points to progress through the levels. I read that we can earn more points than necessary to receive the top award.

What I haven't seen is how many points it takes to progress through a level.

I realize I may have overlooked the answer and if I wait until I reach the next level I will know but I asked anyway.

Members
1,147 posts
13 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I understand we earn points to progress through the levels. I read that we can earn more points than necessary to receive the top award.

I realize I may have overlooked the answer and if I wait until I reach the next level I will know but I asked anyway.

You need 10 points per level.

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
7,373 posts
16,186 battles

Thanks, I found the answer after asking the question. It was like the red ketchup bottle hiding in front of the white milk jug.

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,506 posts
10,225 battles
45 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

10 points - the equivalent of a full daily mission chain. So if you complete the daily chain you complete 1 level... + the weekly points that gets done on the side. 

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,932 posts
23,662 battles
18 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Thanks, I found the answer after asking the question. It was like the red ketchup bottle hiding in front of the white milk jug.

Like trying to find your keys when they are in your hand?  guilty :Smile_hiding:

I'm curious if it will always be just 10pts as one progresses farther into the BP Season.  So far it seems to be the case if I'm looking at this correctly. :cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this